Would you buy a ticket for the Titanic?

Would you buy a ticket if they rebuild the Titanic?

0|0
14|11

Most Helpful Girl

• a better model of titanic yes?

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• Over the years, I have learned more and more about its History and have even seen Interviews of the last one or two survivors.
    I enjoyed the Movie, I probably would enjoy the Real deal. xx

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmm, I'd have to think about that :|

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if Leo comes with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • No way... I've seen that movie, I know the shit that went down on that thing and I'm not gonna be on it if history repeats itself

0|0
    0|0
  • hell nope! i won't

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure because I would hope by now they have learned from their past mistakes. So they will put more boats on the ship. :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Going to be very expensive tickets 😐

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would

0|0
    0|0
  • No it'll sink.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I would... I think they'd learn by now...

0|0
    0|0
  • yes but i am going to have to fit a life vest in my luggage

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think I could afford it lol but if I could, I'd rather be driving that shit because I ain't trusting no other to kill me or sink me. If I die at least It was I who was driving that damn thing. I wouldn't feel so bad then

0|0
    0|0
  • If they not going to hit the stupid iceberg again sure, it would be very interesting voyage.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• I would. It would be neat to see and inhabit a cabin all around the 100 year old art-deco designs and primitive steam-powered technologies. It would be like a floating time-capsule.

0|1
    0|0
  • Only if I can find a way to stick an inflatable raft in my luggage.

0|1
    0|0
  • THERE WAS ROOM FOR TWO PEOPLE!!!

1|1
    0|0
  • Yeah. Don't you know it was just a misunderstanding?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2dEF2aaLfY

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I want a rose.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes of course. I don't believe in 'jinxing it' or any other form of superstition. I think it would be great if it could keep the classic interior with a few modern bits and bobs here and there. Sign me up.

0|0
    0|0
  • They'd probably keep it around tropical areas... and avoid the north atlantic...

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, I don't like voyages

0|0
    0|0
  • yes it was a beautiful ship

0|0
    0|0
  • No. They even can't exactly know the factors that really cause the sink of Titanic so I better say goodbye to them.

0|0
    0|0