Who is your favorite NBA/NFL team?

If you don't watch football just put your favorite basketball team and vice versa but if you like both say both please. Mine are The New York Giants and The Miami Heat. Been fans of them since I was able to watch TV (15 years)

Most Helpful Girl

• Okc Thunder

• Russell Westbrook is a beast, wish he was on the Heat with The Flash though lol

• Yea but you gotta dream right lol

What Girls Said 4

• NFL- Steelers

• I really like their history with Jack Ham, Jack Lambert, Mel Blount, etc.

• Franco Harris was born on my birthday!!!

• That makes you exponentially cool!

• The Baltimore Ravens for NFL. I don't really watch basketball.

• Spurs and Cowboys!

• The Spurs are beasting in Free Agency this year!!! But I hate the Cowboys so...

• Cowboys are amazing and we just drafted another wife beater.

• I know and Dez might leave so... You guys might be in trouble. Good luck though

• Miami Heat

• Yay!!!

• Are you a heats fan too? *high five*

What Guys Said 3

• Los Angeles Lakers till I die.
    Chicago Bears... till I die too xD I've only started watching NFL two years ago when I came to America, but Chicago is a city with such amazing fans that it's impossible not to fall in love with their teams. I'm also someone super loyal, so if I am from that team, I'll be supporting them forever.
    I also like the Bulls a lot, but I'm still a Lakers fan.

• The Lakers got the right player in D'angelo, the Bears really need to get rid of Jay Cutler's salary though

• He's a great pick. Some say we needed a big man, but I have high hopes on Julius Randle, so a good point guard that could lead the offense was necessary.
      I like Jay Cutler, he's a great QB but he was awful last year. I do agree his salary is waaaay to high for what he is, but some people just wanna kick him out. What I didn't like is Brandon Marshall leaving, with Alshon Jeffery we had one of the best duos in the NFL, but now he's gone... he was actually my favorite player in the Bears. We just need a better offensive line to give Cutler enough time to make a play.

• Giants? You poor soul lol

Warriors and Panthers are my teams.

A healthy Heat could get to the ECF. But much respect for being a fan in the post-LeBron era

• Yea I'm excited for this year and congrats on this year with Steph Curry and Iggy!!! Iggy is one of my favorite players. My fav is D-Wade obviously though lol

• If Kyrie and Love were healthy, they would have beat us.

• Iggy sorta shut down LeBron (I mean seriously 44pts on 38 shots!!!) Steph wouldn't have to deal with Delly that much and Tristan Thompson wouldn't have had the impact he had in these Finals. I still think you would have won but in 7 not 6

• Boston Celtics and the Miami dolphins