Do you believe the male sex has secretly been useless to humanity after all of these milleniums of existence after reading this picture shared here?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• That article is BS

What Girls Said 6

• Cool but... That's like saying fish existed before mammals therefore mammals are unimportant.
    Technically all gender is is a mutation caused by the y gene, we were all girls for some time in the womb.
    males exsist to provide genetic diversity via exchange. If girls self impregnated Wed just be making clones with. no fresh mutations

• They have figured out a way to use the bone marrow to reproduce now, but bone marrow extraction is the most painful procedure basically ever so I doubt many women will be willing to try it. I mean why make pregnancy and birth and the whole ordeal even MORE painful than it already is. I'm into feminism so honestly I would have to disagree I think gender equality is possible and should be the goal not eradicating men. If men could stop raping, beating, controlling, and mutilating women and girls that would be fucking fabulous though. (I'm not saying women can;t or never do bad things to men but the fact is women have been systematically mistreated by men for centuries)

• I just hope you ladies don't end up like a lot of black people who can't let go of the dark past which white people and men (in general) in today's era have no control over.

• It's not over, racism and sexism are still going strong my friend.

• Well don't fret, because they have also created faux uteruses that can be placed inside the gap of a man's abdomen and they've also created the male egg from bone marrow as well so women and men will never get rid of each other because if women won't carry a baby. A guy can always get a good friend or male surrogate. Science is amazing.

• No, and the reason being is because that is literally impossible. Humans never have used asexual reproduction so there always had to be a male involved that's just propaganda and looks like it's from tumblr

• I've never heard that before and need to find the source of that pic.

• Viva la mujer!!

• The dumbest shit I've seen all day. I hope you don't believe this crap

What Guys Said 7

• If the male gender didn't exist in the first place and wasn't needed then it wouldn't have evolved into existence at all. Nature doesn't just make things because it's funny. Nature always tries to evolve and refine things.

If this female "cloning system" really was good then it wouldn't have evolved out of existence and be replaced by an inferior system, i. e males. Nature don't do downgrades.

• "assistants", eh?

Why should I accept this as a credible source of information if the writer can't even proofread a simple paragraph?

• Just from seeing this picture? No. It smells like bullshit until I find a source

• pfftt... who else will open jar lids for them?

• If that was a superior method of reproduction from an evolutionary standpoint, then that's the method that would have won out in the end. Obviously something happened that made the current method of reproduction win out in the end.

• This is obvious bullsh*t. lol.

• False, stardust created us