What should I do?

I wanna move to another country but if I done I would feel guilty that I leave my parents in China. I feel that I don't belong here. I wanna leave but guilt stops me. What should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you'll be more happy after you move from your country, then your family should be happy for you, try to share your feelings with your family, don't make sudden decisions, talk with them first, listen their advice, if they agree with your decision then you don't need to be feel any guilty.

What Guys Said 4

• You need to weigh up the pros and cons of leaving China. If you haven't already, you can ask yourself questions like Is your destination a better place to be? How will you get there? Do you have the means to move financially? Work? Accommodation? Can your parents come with you?

• I just wanna run away here. I don't feel happy to live in China. But my parents can't come with me surely

• Thanks for ur opinions:)

• No worries. Hope it all works out.

• where are you going @xiuwen

• I don't know maybe a country in Europe maybe newzealand or Australia

• but you told me about the money so do you save that much of money or do you have enough money to pay the rent there and stuff

• See you are not wrong for doing what you want you cannot make every one happy at the same time

• Do what you think you need to do

What Girls Said 3

• I'm sort of in the same boat, I also wanna move to another country, and I feel like I don't belong here. The difference between me and you is that I have 0 guilt, I don't have a good relationship with my mother or anything like that, I have nothing to stay here for, so basically nothing like that will be stopping me, which is good I guess, cause this way I have no doubts, I know 100% what I want to do.

But I think you should definitely do it!! You said ''parents'', therefore you have both of them, which means they have each other, right? That's great. This is your life, I believe that you need to go after your dreams. It's better to regret what you did do, rather than what you didn't do. Your parents might be upset, but they will get used to it eventually. They'll have to. And it's not like you'll be dead, it's the 21st century, there's internet, phones and all that, plus, you might visit now and then. Just because you move to another country, doesn't mean you have to cut them out of your life.

Your parents should support you and be happy for you no matter what you decide to do with your life. I'm sure if they'll know that you're happy, it will make them happy as well.

• well stay or maybe come to the united states

• well stay with your family