I have about $1500 dollars, what do I do?

I want to experience something different. Travel. I feel stuck and I have a little under 1600$, how would you suggest spending it. School, or travel? If travel: do you know of any good programs or affordable trips.

Most Helpful Girl

• invest $500 and spend the rest on a trip

where you go is dependent on your location
    *if you're in the US, definitely not overseas... tickets alone are worth that much
    *i would pick one region/city you really like and dedicate a few days or a week there
    *you can do a road trip too, like the other guy said. it's really fun if you can get a group

What Guys Said 6

• Depends on your location, but ROAD TRIP!
    Road trip to someplace beautiful and memorable, do some searching and build a manageable itinerary!

Personally, I live in the US, in the midwest and I just took a spur of the moment roadtrip to Yellowstone and Jackson, WY, was amazing!

• 1/2 on travel & 1/2 for school.
    Affordable trips from where?

• From Austin, Texas

• I like hiking. And placed that aren't schorchingly hot. By the way.

• That leaves out most of Arizona (if you're going in the spring, summer or fall) The Grand Canyon would be nice. Even though it's in Norther Arizona it still gets pretty warm there most of the spring, summer & fall.
      I'm back to San Diego. I'm not too sure of any hiking trails but the boardwalks along the Pacific & Bay are nice. You could even rent a beach cruiser bike.

• You need to travel get out there and clear your head Get a notch on your belt

• Uhmm send it to bank account number 854734204205... K. Thanks. xD

• I don't know from where you are, so can't tell about the trip.

• lol why do you mention travel so much and then ask whether between school or travel.

What Girls Said 1

• travel the world:)