Hey guys and girls... which one is better.. KIK or WHATSAPP? and why or why not?

i really need to know..

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• KiK cause it's more convenient.

• I prefer what's app coz u can send songs and stuff on it

• I prefer KIK but have both.

• Whatsapp , it is simple and fast

• Whatsapp... cuz I have one :p

• What's app..

What Girls Said 5

• I prefer Whatsapp, I don't know why.

• I use KiK, which I prefer. Don't you have to have someone's phone number to use Whatsapp? No thanks on that front.

• don't use whats upp... KIK is great cause you can other apps attached to it... I've used it and haven't had any probs with it... it does it all. what did you want to use it for?

• for chatting with friends..

• ok for mild use... why don't you use messenger? that's great for chatting with friends.. and you can still upload pics and get notification. You don't need to have face book or this.. its separate to FB.

• I prefer what's app when talking to friends or family. But if you're gonna use it for dating/flirting or whatnot, I'd use kick because all you need is to give your username. The thing about what's app is you have to give them your phone number. Plus you can make free calls with what's app as long as you have wifi. I don't know if you can do that with kik.

• yes correct same here... mee too lol... anyway wats ur kik,,,,, nt here tell me in messege

• Kik, better than whatsapp, because you always stay in anonymous, and some jerks never going to know my real number :) That's better.