Where is your god *NOW*?

• He's out, he'll be back in a few...
  • He's on the john...
  • Who?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 8

What Guys Said 8

• what god? there is no god. which is probably a good thing cause we would probably be due for a flood

• I dunno last time I saw him he was chilling with Ryan over by the bar taking shots then I stepped outside for a smoke and I haven't seen him since.

He's around here somewhere... I'm sure he'll turn up eventually.

• Same place he's been for thousands of our years.

• I don't know, just like I don't know if my dad is at home or at work or at the grocery store.

• He is everywhere at once, he knows all of us, even those who do not believe in him.

• Isn't this the question that Elijah asked the prophets of Baal?

• Uhhhh... sure...

• It would make an awesome movie... it's said that that act broke a drought, and after Elijah killed the prophets, he saw a cloud coming. Jezebel and her man took off in a chariot and Elijah ran on foot, just as the rain fell and overtook the chariot on foot. When they rocked up at the palace, he threw her and her guy off a balcony and the dogs at their remains... Quentin Tarantino could direct this flick!

• He's on vacation. He need some time off dealing with my problem all the time.

• He's... behind... you...