If you grow Marijuana (Mary Jane) and sell them, does that make you a florist or a dealer?

Care to share your thoughts?

Most Helpful Girl

• Sadly it makes you a criminal, not a horticulturist. Which is a shame because all the people I know who grow it love their plants, they tend to them like someone with a wonderful veg patch. They grow it for their own use or friends and family yet they are criminals... for growing a fucking plant.

What Guys Said 5

• Marijuana isn't a plant so I guess florist is out of the question. Perhaps you meant cannabis.

• If you do that without permit, you will be neither, because you will be behind bars.

• dealer.. a federal crime

• Ik a girl named Ashley thinks of the same thing

• Yeah it was just something that I had a conversation about with a couple of friends

• But yeah I guess then u become a dealer

• In my book it makes you a person who grows dope, your choice none of my concern.

What Girls Said 9

• Wouldn't you be a grower and a dispenser? Or you might just be a criminal depending on your state.

• Florist of course! I love getting a bouquet of Mary Jane when I'm mad at my boyfriend, you guys make this world better, florists rule this world! :D

• Haha oh I don't take or deal them. It's a conversation that was brought up with friends of mine when I was in the car. It just got me thinking

• Don't worry, I'm kidding xD

• makes of you a dealer i guess

• I was thinking of you didn't deal it (hypothecially speaking) that wouldn't make you a dealer?

• what? Marijuana isn't a flower

• You're a dealer.

• I think it'd make you a dealer. But i've heard there are places that allow you to grow and sell them so... If you sell a whole pot of plant in that case you'd be a florist 😛

And welcome back :) 😳☺️

• There is a place you can sell and grow them? Where is that, would you know? Haha because that sounds like a more realistic answer. I was thinking Hawaii or Jamaica

Thank you meimei ☺️🙈

• Maybe they allow to grow them but not to sell them :/
      You can have till 5 plants in Jamaica

en.m.wikipedia.org/.../Legality_of_cannabis_by_country

• Oh that's interesting. I know Jamaica is ok with it. I know some people are prescribed it, in certain countries. But I've never heard people selling it and being called florist but a drug dealer. It's interesting lol

• Dealer. That person is really proclaimed as a botanist.

• That makes sense

• No problem. Weeds, Savages, and Marijuana USA basically teaches the botanist and hydroponic botanist some important things they'd need to know lol.

• A dealer. & aren't you that one chick that left? The coffee one?

• No, just a psychopath

• Means you supply herbs!