What y'all think about the don't judge me challenge?

0|0
3|3

Most Helpful Guy

• What excatly is it? Don't judge people for a certian length of time or something?

1|0
    0|0
    • It's retarded. Good looking people put on makeup/wigs and shit to make themselves look hideous then use a camera cut to show what they really look like.

Dumb as all hell.

• Gotta love this world, eh?

What Guys Said 2

• Never seen an actual one, but the descriptions I read ona GaG makes me glad I didn't see one. It's probably a thing made to make those people feel better about themselves, or just attention whoring.

1|0
    0|0
  • Haven't heared about it

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• It's called the #Don'tJudgeMeChallenge, however it should be renamed to #LetsMockEveryoneWhoHasAcneAndUnibrows.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think its stupid its just a 20 second video showing people who use makeup to make acne, unibrows, unflattering makeup and hairstyles to look ugly and then pretty themselves up and pose the last 10 seconds, its mocking towards the people who do have acne, unibrows, dont know how to apply makeup or dont know how to do hair

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it's extremely fucking rude.

The only thing they're accomplishing is making people who already feel bad that have those features feel even worse

0|0
    0|0