If you could change one thing from your past. What would it be?

1|0
8|10

Most Helpful Guy

• Start football at the age of 6, too bad I pussied out back then...

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I would have worked harder in high school so I could've had a better start to college.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• I wouldn't have wasted time on flakey women that seemed to gravitated toward me. I would have disowned my parents and walked out of their life forever for some promises they made to me and reneged on. I wouldn't have cared what people thought and pursued my own path. But you asked for one thing and I've mentioned several. Number one in my life is that I would have gotten married at a much younger age, had kids of my own and had the pretty, childless spontaneous years. Which I didn't get. I'm very bitter and resentful about this. I tried to be a good stepfather and maybe I have been, But being brutally honest, it's been the emptiest most lackluster experience I've ever had. That I would definitely change if I could. I do regret it.

0|0
    1|0
  • hope it was one... but there r millions.
    basically i'd like to go back at 12 and start my life again from there. ok childhood was kinda shitty and boring as well... but who gives a fuck? teen years r da most crucial... so yup i'd start again from there

0|1
    0|0
  • If I could change one thing from the past, I'd never over look a potential partner again.

1|0
    0|0
  • to have maned the fuck up and ask out i girl i liked a few years ago and i knew liked me for obvious reasons (i. e. standing up on the bus and saying goodbye infront of everyone) to make it even better she's a cheerleader now (wasn't before) and every guy wishes they could date her

0|0
    0|0
  • I would change my attitude towards people around me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't have wasted so much time with some exes, and I would have wasted more time with other exes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Actually up and down is life so there's no need to change anything.
    Though if I get the chance I'll change my guitar :p coz I'm looking for a bettr one :p

0|0
    0|0
  • I would have avoided certain people, but then again it's not all that bad all things considered.

0|0
    0|0
  • i would never trust too much again😵

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• I would stop shoving down sweets and chocolate down my throat i suppose...

1|1
    0|0
  • Whatever it is that made my most recent ex leave me. Hell, I probably would have just changed our first sort of date to us never actually dating. Maybe we should have stayed friends, and he would still speak to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would have avoided my exes

0|0
    0|0
  • given this guy who loved me, a chance :( 8 years ago

0|0
    0|0
  • Some of my childhood memories

0|1
    0|0
  • Wouldn't have had sex