What's your star sign and is it an accurate description of your personality?

Filler since i feel the title says it all...

Most Helpful Girl

• Gemini: i feel parts of this is true and other parts is completely not true
    Most Clashes with Aries, Leo, Sagittarius, Capricorn not true my best friend is Aries
    Weaknesses:
    -Over sensitive true i due tend to take things seriously and my family hates it
    - Impulsive again not true i think before i act
    - Indecisive yes and no i will analyze before and may go back and back before making a decision but once i make a decision its not changing
    strengths:
    - Imaginative true i am extremely idealistic
    - Witty i have my moments
    - Adaptable true i try my hardest to be adaptable usually works
    Gemini women are glib, self-assured, and sophisticated. Smart, sassy, (i am sassy because i have a lot of opinions) and sarcastic,(yes i can be sarcastic) these women will always have the last word. Often exceptionally good looking, (thank you mighty kind of you) Gemini women are more interested in showing off their brain power. (true intelligence and education is important) They are often career-driven, and even when they have children are likely to seek a career outside their domestic circle. They make good mothers, always encouraging their children to get involved in a variety of interests and hobbies. true i would encourage my kids to have hobbies

What Guys Said 4

• Cancer, and it is quite accurate at times

• Scorpio most horoscopes get it right on its crazy

• my star sign is scorpio and i have to say sometimes it can be pretty scary accurate.

• What is the description of Cancer, as I believe that's my star sign?

• Cancer is a mysterious sign, filled with contradictions. They want security and comfort yet seek new adventure. They are very helpful to others yet sometimes can be cranky and indifferent. Cancer has a driving, forceful personality that can be easily hidden beneath a calm, and cool exterior. They are very unpredictable. With cancer, there is always something more that meets the eye, for they are always partially hidden behind the shell. They are a have a deep psyche and intuitive mind that is hidden from the world. Cancer is deeply sensitive and easily hurt, this might be why they have their defense shell in place, to avoids being hurt by others. They are nurturers so they surround themselves with people, whom after a while can offend or hurt a cancer without even knowing they did so, therefore Can

• Hmmm... some of that is true.

What Girls Said 2

• Leo with a Taurus moon. And yes quite accurate. I'm a true Leo through and through.

• Taurus. Oh yes. I'm was born under the correct Star 🐂