Where do I find guys like these?

Where do i find guys like these?

Most Helpful Guy

• The chances are you pass them by a 100 times per day but just didn't notice. The truth is that a photo session rarely reflects real life.
    I have worked with artists (men & women) and arranged photoshoots for them. Friends of mine have seen their pictures but did not recognize them or did not find them as hot when they actually met them.
    I know two sisters who are professional models that do shoots all over the world. Most men find them ugly in real life. But because they are photogenic their pictures look really well even without being photoshopped.

• Someone wanna get best answer so bad

• Oh, I'm sorry? You're right. I should have said something like "Take a cab downtown and then take a right. That's where you find them" Yes, that's much more helpful.

• I know several girls like that (not models), who look really good in photos, almost not like themselves, but in reality are not all that attractive.

I have the opposite problem - I look hideous in most of my pics and have often been told that I'm actually rather good looking and that the photos don't do my looks justice.

Obviously, the pics I use for my avatar are gonna be one of the better ones, lol.

What Guys Said 16

• In movies. Or if you want one in real life, make sure you look like this otherwise those guys won't want you.
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...9b15d98a08.jpg

• Europe or New York. These guys guys are models.. The fashion industry fundemantal core axis around these places. Specifically Milan, London and Paris. These are the main hub for fashion in Europe. As mentioned before also New York and Tokyo for Asia.

However since many countries develops so does the population of middle income and upper affluent millionaires therefore creating an oppuortunity for fashion to thrive in developing cities.. These attracts the models come and wear their clothes so your area of search then broadens which furthers your chances being with these models.

However, you are sort of going to have to compete with other potential mates these fellas as they are in constant exposure to people.. To best your chances you are gonna have to infiltrate their social circle as studies shown that people tends to be in a relationship with people in their social circle strata.

• In movies or in any tv series.

• They don't look anywhere this good irl. The power of photo editing. You'll find these guys driving their sports cars and in their pools at their mansions.

• In your dreams. Those guys probably wouldn't look twice at you.

• The hot guy shop💁

• IN YOUR DREAMS ONLY!! hahahahs

• Classy guys... huh! Go with your parents to a party they are invited to!

• In your dreams.

• A modeling agency

• If you're reading this, you already found one ;) lol

• With their model gfs

• if i was younger i'd say something mean but i dun growed up

• In your imagination during masturbation, dreams, movies, fictions, stories etc.

• This is so much of photoshop literally like a lot of photoshop and good lighting.

So it's not the same as in real life. Damn all that thirst girls and their "dreams"

• I wouldn't be surprised if those were photoshopped and airbrushed

What Girls Said 8

• 0|0
  • i know plenty :)

• Only in your dreams am afraid.

• Why do you want to?

• You don't!

• You find them in Photoshop.

• Movies, books... Fiction

• :P On a poster modelling men's clothes !