Why did you choose your user name?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Because it's my first name, not very original I know :(

What Guys Said 16

• he's my favorite character in Parks and Recreation

• Because I didn't want the whole world to know my real name, due to security reasons.

• well it's a cool character in Naruto manga, ( i don't watch it usually, but i've seen couple episodes with my friends).
    he was a powerful ninja and writer , worked so hard to reach high levels, but in his life, he failed to keep his friend who left the village, always be rejected by the girl he loved, and 2 of his students become his enemies and killed him, but he didn't give up trying to find a way to stop the war but before he die, he said good words i kinda liked them, ( a ninja does not be measured by his life, he be measured by what he died for) :P

• It's based on a character in a fantasy novel called Tailchaser's Song, about the world of cats. He's a friend of the main character, Fritti. Since I'm here in a supporting role and not the starting (usually), it made sense. And I've always liked it.

• it fits me

• I always liked the Adoring Fan of Oblivion and for the major period I spent on GaG I also had a profile picture of him. I also thought it would be pretty funny to have people recognize my name and then just go like: "BY ASURA, BY ASURA, BY ASURA"- which happened a couple of times :P.

• im very obsessed with watermelon. It's a black thing, don't worry about it

• I honestly have no idea. I thought it sounded cool lmao 😂

• Its a play on words on what I do for a living.

• Because I'm brown !! More than that, just random.

• Because cowgirls are my weakness and to find a cowgirl here. 😋😎

• because i was too lazy to think of anything xD

• I am numb with grief.

• Because I am star lord for now !

• Do i need to tell you why?

• Because I am mysterious and my life is a misery

What Girls Said 12

• My username is my first name and a abbreviation of my middle name.
    I never go wrong in choosing this user name because it is never taken.

I hate when I really like a username and have to put numbers behind it because it's already taken.

This one never fails me :)

• "Ms" being the shortform of "miss" and "kay" beinh my initials, I left a G there tho xD it seems weird if I added a G.

• lol... The Egyptians chose It for me. xx

• Mooky- Something or someone who is kooky, cool, intelligent, funny, alternative, stylish, irreverent, inspired and adventurous.

It sums me up in one word.. Mooky

• It's a nod to my old account, I wanted it to be obvious I was the same person as @LastGirlScout, which I chose because I like Bruce Willis and thought it sounded cool...

• Because I like the number 13, just a bad ass number with the number 3 in it. People always would poke fun that I was into "exotic" things from fashion to food. I'm one of the realist people you could ever meet online or in real life.

• Because I didn't want to put my real name on here so I put another name that no one has (well maybe). But my mom was going to name me Ashely but my mom's sister stole the name from her.

• It's my name lol I was stupid at that time for putting it as my name and kinda regretted it now but being the stubborn person I am, I refused to create a new account lol

• mine is all to do with the breed of dogs i have

• Because of this song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSrtDc4LoZU One of my favorite bands of all time.

• It was in one of my favourite songs :)

• The Prince of Bel Air song was stuck in my head.