What did/are your doing today?

Most Helpful Guy

• Either painting or running some forms in, cleaning, then playing games and chatting for a bit. Round things out with my shift at the bar, come home, play more games, then bed. Or so it's planned.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have to study a lot, which sucks because it's so hot outside

What Guys Said 2

• I am away from my home city currently seeing my Grandma in her city and I just spent the day with her at home. It is now 11:45 pm here and will be Thursday in 15 mins.

• Laying in bed doing nothing

What Girls Said 5

• I just woke up like an hour ago, just been laying around. I'm hungry though.

• I have no plans. Unless somebody surprises me with something, because it's my birthday. But other than that... nada until later, and then going to dinner with my parents.

• Happy Birthday To You.. Happy Birthday To You.. Happy Birthday Dear LinkyWinky.. Happy Birthday To You.

Hope you have a really lovely time, on this your special day.

<3 <3 <3 xxx

• Happy birthday 😊🎁🎉

• I worked, cooked, did a bit of laundry, went and did some shopping. I'm relaxing now

• looking for more unis in the US and australia bc I don't wanna go to the ones in the UK -.-

• Another lazy day at home just watching tv and eating food ahah :)