Would you be with a girl that has been with over 100 guys?

My associate (used to be friend) has been having sex since she was 15.
She's 29 now and has been with over 100 men.
She usually lies to guys and tells them about 10-15.
But since I've known her for so long... I've visually sen how much men she has racked up.

How about a 29 year old that has been with 80?

Most Helpful Guy

• Old habits die hard.

If someone is in the habit of constantly getting new sexual partners then it's not certain that they can stop that behavior just like that when they get into a relationship. It's highly likely that they will grow tired way faster than someone with less partners because they are used to the variation.

I would also think that there is some underlying issue when someone have that many different partners, regardless if it's a guy or a girl. And unless that issue is dealt with it will pop up again and again.

• Good points you make.

• It is said women with higher sexual partner count are less attached to their mate and more prone to cheating. Studies have been done on this. So keep on lying about your SPC ladies.

What Guys Said 26

• I would not be with her for anything other than a romp in the sack and I would make her get tested for STD's before I parked my car in her garage.

• Nope. Not that I disprove but she clearly has a different attitude towards sex than I. Treating sex in the same way is important to me, its too intimate to have that many partners... I can't even engage in ONS myself, but again I don't condemn her or those who do, I just want someone with the same views as me.

Also, one REALLY has to question if she is still 100% clean...

• Nooooo. No. Nope. Sorry, would never do it. Because not just because of the fact that she has most likely had multiple STDs in the past, but because it shows just how horrible she is at making good decisions. What woman, or even person, would fuck 100+ people? Especially since they were 15 damn years old?

That shows that not only is she irresponsible, but it shows that she probably has no idea what love is and would not be relationship nor marriage material.

• It wouldn't bother me at all. A Vagina doesn't wear out like washing machine so it doesn't matter how many cocks it's had it is still the same.. I have had sex with a girl who had been with loads of guys and she was just as tight as a girl that had only been with a very few so I wouldn't care

• If I liked her enough and she was disease free then sure. Maybe she could teach me something.

• i don´t care. if she´s successfull with the other gender, good for her. i understand that she lies to guys because of the social stigma... she will tell me the truth as soon as she knows me better, she will trust me and tell me everything.

but if she was the kind of girl that lies to the guys in terms of "feelings" like: "i love you and i hope you´re the last one i ever have" then i wouldn´t want to be with her.

• No. The chances are that she has some kind of STD, even if she always made sure that those guys were using a condom (and I doubt the existence of a girl in this world who slept with such an amount and never gave a blowjob or had vaginal or anal sex without a condom).

• Fuck no. Anyways, there's no way to know those numbers unfortunately. The most a guy can do is ask her what does she think of casual sex, or what type of guys she usually feels attraction, just to have an idea.

And if I ever found out about it then I'll cut the cords immediately, I have no guarantee she will resolve her issues all of the sudden or not to cheat on me when she gets one of those sexual urges. I could never have trust in a girl like that.

• Maybe. Depends on how hot she is and whether she has diseases. If she's hot and clean, I'd fuck her. I probably wouldn't want to be in a serious relationship with her though.

• That would depend on our chemistry, her reputation and if she was disease free.

If we get along fine and interact on a deep bond
    If she has no reputation of town slut
    If she has no STDs

Then yeah there's a chance for love

• No. And I mean HELL no. These days when you can catch AIDS, the gift that keeps on giving? You gotta be kidding.

• One thing I want to add: if you want a relationship with someone, I would someone who apparently thinks of sex as though it's no big thing. I want someone (and I have someone) who thinks it IS a big thing, as I do, and there is not a chance either of us will look elsewhere. Someone like that, female OR male, you'd have to worry that sooner or later you'll become not all that exciting anymore.

• Absolutely not, she's virtually worthless now.

• Nope i won't be with a girl like that! Simple

• If she was disease free and doesn't have any kids, sure why not.

• You don't choose to fall in love, love chooses you to fall for him... but i would prefer a low profile girl

• That is disgusting.

• no her vagina is probably as wide as the grand canyon

• its a massive no-no

• Hell no. The past is the past but that just next level easy. If a girl is that easy with that many guys then shell be that easy with many more. Would feel zero trust.

• No i wouldn't.

• Doesn't bother me. I had a girlfriend like that, it was very... instructive. I think a lot of guys wouldn't like it because they are afraid they won't shine by comparison.

• As long as she was std free I wouldn't care.

However trust that she'll be faithful might be an issue so I'm not sure how serious I'd want to be.

• no. never. She is immature and doesn't share my values.

• What if she wants to be different now?

• I wouldn't waste my time. There are plenty of people out there. Especiallyat my age. Why take a chance on someone like that?

• Can I trust the lab results?

• Any chick under 30 yo, that has had more than 10-15 guys, it's a No. And 15 is really pushing it.
    I wish that number could be tattooed on her face so she doesn't deceive other guys.
    Even 80 guys... what a deceiving and disgusting radioactive cum receptacle...
    She's lower than prostitutes because at least prostitutes are honest about what they do.

• That's way too much! I don't care how she lives her life, I'm not judging her but that's not the kind of girl I want to settle down with.

It's not a gender related issue either, I value sex and I need to be in love before I can go through with it so I'd expect whoever I'm with to have a similar moral code.

What Girls Said 9

• I'm not into females so I'll answer in reverse.

Hell mothafuggin no I would not be with a guy who has been with over 100 girls. Any sexual number over 50 is alarming and even 50 or double digits in general is pushing it. It's less about society's perspective on promiscuity and more about what that behavior indicates concerning their mind. I would think that he has a really pathetic, weak sense of self-discipline, lacks self-control, is reckless in a way that could change lives (if someone gets pregnant), is careless about his future as well as his sexual health, and generally is sleazy enough to act like his genital is more important than being wise about the way he could be effecting the structure of his life. Plus, it grosses me out if that many bodily fluids have been all over his peen. I won't be able to get the amoebas crawling around his crotch out of my mind during oral sex. No, thank you.

• Pussy probably loose as hell and is highly likely to have an std. No thanks

• What she does is her business. She obviously will not be able to keep the guys she dates so what does it matter if she lies and tells them she has only been with 10 men? In 2-3 weeks they will dump her after realizing she is not girlfriend material and they will find a girl who is better for them.

• OH MY GOD... i m straight... but even if i wasn't... and i had aids or cancer.. i would still not b with her...

• It's weird and worrisome.
    I'd think she had some mental issues - and no, would not be with her if I were a man.
    Nor would I be with a man with those kinds of mental issues.

• men want to be the only ones who can freely enjoy sexual relations with women they find attractive and deserving of their seed

• That's not true will all men... Maybe its true with been you wanna be with...

• Secret life as an amateur porn star.

• Sex doesn't place value on anyone

• No, but STD's are VERY REAL. They're nasty and apparently very itchy, scabby, and generally gross. Plus, no one wants to know that there have been 100 other genital juices on the peen/puss that they're licking and enjoying.

• True. But realistically, all it takes is one person to get an std.
      As long as you have sex with as little as one person, you are a risk.
      You are sleeping with that person as well as their past partners.

• @Esplorare I'm aware. And eh whatever, I really could care less. Thats why you take a shower.

• what... i i were a guy i would tell her to screw off