Is The Elder Scrolls Online worth getting on consoles?

Most Helpful Girl

• I fuckin' hate it. I'm selling mine soon, lol. I just don't like the controls.

• lol, what's wrong with the controls?

• It's very good 😁

• Maybe I'll get that instead.

What Girls Said 1

• I only know people who play it online and I used to play it online so I couldn't compare but I find gaming on consoles is just way more fun and a better experience in general so it's probably worth it.

What Guys Said 6

• i've been following the game semi closely, and based on what i've seen, it has none of the flare of the single player elder scrolls series. I really wouldn't waste your money on it. If i had a PS4, id much rather get The Last of Us Remastered and play the heck out of that (single player and multiplayer) or The Witcher.

• Yeah the Witcher is another game I'm looking at.
      I might just get that instead. So far everyone is saying Elder Scrolls Online sucks.

• If the open betas were anything to go by, this game is not worth getting at all. The most boring game I've ever played. It's just mindless questing, nothing actually happens, all you do is run back and forth. Complete waste of time and money.

• Dude, ESO is not worth it on ANYTHING

• Yes it is its a good game.

• I've heard it's really shit.

• Yeah, it depends where you are though. On US servers you can sell 100'000 gold for over $250 which beats PC prices by far. Easily make your own money back and more, although console will be trickier to bot if you don't know what you're doing so you'll have to make the gold manually.

Game itself isn't anywhere near as good as the single player TES games but you might like it. Very MMO stereotypically styled.

• how long did it take to get 1000,000 gold?

• 100,000 with botting would be a few days but if you're playing properly (which is more likely on console) then perhaps a week or two. It depends how easy you find it and how much you play.