Are you passion driven or fear driven?

People are either passion driven or fear driven. Example you've got big project, either you are passionate about it or you're fearful that you might fail it. What motivates you?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 10

• It depends on what it's for. Back in college when I did four subjects, I'd complete projects in Spanish from fear that I was going to fail if I didn't (I ended up failing anyway :P ) but now that I'm in uni, I complete projects because I'm passionate and I'm enjoying what I'm writing about.

• My story :P During college I studied because of fear of failure :P I passed on margin :D
      In uni I studied because I was passionate and topped amongst my class :D

• It depends. Like if I got to handle and manage events which I love, I'd do it with passion. But in high school, I'd do the project work because of the fear of failing any subjects.

• i'd say i'm more of a passion driver

• Passion driven for sure.

• My fear for failure makes me passionate :P

• Passion... is everything.

• True that. Passion is takes you to the heights you never thought could achieve :)

• More of fear driven :/

• Yeah Asian education system inculcates fear into students :D

• Once my mum made my nephews sit in a line and asked me to tell them imp study is from early stage :p i wad like for God's sake eldest amongst them is in 5th grade :D
      i sat with them and said. Look children!! You dont need to study madly at the moment! Go out play and have lots of fun. Come back to me when you entrr university. Then ill give you a lecture you need :D
      my mum was furious but for me that was a score :D

• Definitely was! :D Seriously why do people put pressure on kids these days so much! Formal education sucks anyway

• I do things because I'm passionate about them. Like the field I'm in is because I really enjoy it, of course I'm never satisfied so I'm trying to move to something that fits better.

But let's say a loved one mistreats me, then the passion turns to fear like "oh they are just going to hurt me again". I don't like being in pain, so my former passion for them turns to "better to avoid this person who will stand in the way of my other passions" then give them another opportunity to hurt me.

• Fear. I do a lot of things because I'm afraid to fail. That's what keep me motivated, that's what keeps me going. I still haven't found that one thing I'm passionate doing.. I don't know.. I'm lost.. Lol

• Passion driver

What Guys Said 0