Guys, He lives in NY so why bother flirting and etc?

This guy I starting talking to again message me out of the blue on Facebook after 2 years. He tells me he misses me wishes he was with me so we can talk or "not talk" (if you catch my drift. He gets mad that I won't open up and have a decent conversation with him. And he makes it seem like he wants to date but why message me and stir up all these old feelings if we can't act on it because we live in two separate states. ?

6

Most Helpful Guy

• distance doesn't matter actually. u can keep a LTR here in this case... if u like him and u give him a chance, i believe it'll work

What Guys Said 5

• What's wrong with living in separate states? There are many people - myself included - that believe long distance relationships can work. The distance isn't permanent and can be bridged over time.

• Lol Ikr what's the point if you can't even hold each other what else can you do

• Well just leaving in two states is problem for you? I know people who date other people from different countries. One of my old classmate is dating a Norwegian girl, while he lives in India. People can really make it happen if they want to.

• Im in Chicago and like a girl from Wyoming. #goforit

• I'm in Ohio and I like a girl from New York, but originally from Hawaii, if you like him, go for it