Do you ever just want to transform yourself?

im not talking about physicly, im talking about everything about yourself. Just make a complete transition within 24 hours to be someone that you've always wanted to be? Let me know 🌸😊

Most Helpful Guy

• Physicaly sure, mentally? nah I like that part of me just the way it is.

What Guys Said 5

• I'd like the ability to transform in to other people just to annoy their friends then change back to me and watch the fireworks when they next see the real person I'd changed in to lol imagine the things u could do and never be blamed :-)

• If i can transform myself, It would be 10 years into the future, I would just love to see where I'm gonna be at career wise, Who's gonna be my soul mate and such :) Great question!

• Never. No way. I hate transformers.

• I mean, yeah.
    I think everyone at least once wishes to be somebody completely different!

• Yeah, I really wish I could be the hottest guy in the world (whoever that is)

• And it's often not even about his looks, it's how he carries himself, his swag, as they may say, which is why all women want him

What Girls Said 1

• you can't do this. it is physically impossible as it takes time. Yes you can act different but eventually you make yourself crazy as you dont know who you are anymore!

You are 20 and you will be changing who you are for a while. Instead of maybe focussing on everything, focus on one aspect and apply it. Eventually when you find it easier, focus on another and so on...