Should I message him even though he hasn't messaged me?

I just want to be this guys friend again. :/ I just hate not speaking to him but it's been around a week since he last messaged me

• Go for it
  • Don't do it

Most Helpful Guy

• Is there a reason why the guy stopped talking to you?

• Personally I wouldn't give in to your temptation to wanting to message him as he might just be playing games with you tbh. You don't want to come across as a bit desperate if you're always the one who initiates the conversation, if he hasn't messaged you then fuck him! It's his loss right? :)

• Thanks for MHO!

What Guys Said 9

• I wouldn't if I were you. I think it is better to let this one know that you are not going to make the first move and if he wants you that he is going to have to put in some effort. He's been playing and toying with you so far. Just wait.

• I will from now on 😕 😒

• I agree with Anon1999, Alex! He's playing with your feelings... Let him make the first move -.-

• drop him a message. What's the worst that could happen? He can't drop kick you from across westminista abbey

• Yes, go for it, message me.

• Keep trying Alex, if my exploits have taught you anything let it be you should never give up on a friend XD

• You should just message him and tell him your thinking about him
    and miss talking to him..

• Of course Alex, a nice message will do a lot :-)

• What should I say? :)

• I would base the message on what may have caused him to go silent. Have you said or done something delicate, or perhaps by accident sent wrong signals that you want to correct?
      Or, simply tell him you're feeling a little bit alone right now and would love to hear from him :D
      Make sure, before you send it, that it sounds like a nice and positive message - something you could never upset him with :D

• Don't hesitate, Just go for it. And ask him why he don't message you !

• Just message him... don't wait, or you'll be left wondering...

• No! But you can message me ♥

What Girls Said 6

• maybe he has been busy.. or maybe he is expecting you to miss him and send a message.. either way you should send a message.. one message is fine..

• What should I do about you?
      I've been waiting the same?

• oohh.. ummm... hmm.. sorry.. i dont really chat with anyone.. it takes a lot of time.. but it is very good to see you around here... :) :) :) :) @Rocky96

• I would not if i were you.
    Remeber your frienships. Did they happen always after a message? Friend is a friend. He will find you if he is a real friend.

• Sure, message him. If you messaged him and he didn't reply - it's his move.

• just go for it

• Go for it, definitely worth a shot!

• Well why did you stop talking?

• He just seemed less interested in talking to me and he got really busy at work