Going to see a movie next week, which one should we see?

There aren't a lot of movies out and I'm not sure how the person I'm going with feels about horor movies, so I need a general poll to help me make a decision on what movies I should suggest we see when they text me later.

• Avengers Age of Ultron
  • Gallows
  • Inside Out
  • Max
  • Spy
  • Jurassic World (though I've already watched this)
We're seeing pitch perfect two your opinions aren't needed anymore 😁

Most Helpful Guy

• Avengers Age of Ultron was a pretty good movie and a couple new marvel hero's gets introduced while a new enemy that will probably be the main villain in the next movie gets introduced at the end.

Jurassic world was alright, liked the original better, but I suppose that's how it goes after like 3-4 movies lol.

Gallows, typical predictable slasher movie only this time there is a noose lol. I'll get excited when they make a practical horror movie

Practical horror movie lol
    https://youtu.be/olEbwhWDYwM

Haven't seen the other ones.

What Guys Said 7

• avengers is still out. fuck I gotta see it. and Jurassic World still. anyways try watching inside out, looks interesting.

• Of the list, Avengers. I wouldn't go see any of them.

• Jurrassic world would havebeen nice.
    Mad max has diff kinda story
    spy would be good i guess.
    check ratings from imdb or rotten tomatoess

• Too bad, because Inside Out is great.

• Watch the minions.

• Max is really good I saw it a little while ago

• Anything but Spy. First movie I ever paid to watch and left 1/2 way in. It was the most excruciatingly painful movie to watch ever; predictable and just dumb.

What Girls Said 5

• as an animation student I'm torn between avengers, inside out or Jurassic world, but of them avengers is probably the best.. but its really your choice, 'action', 'suspense', or "slice of life"

(though i watched both avengers and Jurassic world, i will watch 'inside out' just because its cute and also since i know the creative director :D)

• I'd say either go see Avengers or Jurassic World (I went twice to that).

• Did you mean Mad Max? It's fucking epic! I loved it and I am a BIG fan of the originals. See it in 3D though, I don't like 3D usually but the first scene makes the whole genre of 3D worth it!

• No I meant max, the dog movie. But we're seeing pitch perfect 2.

• Ha! Oh right... I don't think I'm the right person to suggest any movies for you then, ha!

• Spy - it's funny and cute. =)
    There's this one Italian character that's hilarious.

• I vote inside out.