What are some of the reasons why some people don't smile anymore?

Title says it all

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 16

• "That human life must be some kind of mistake is sufficiently proved by the simple observation that man is a compound of needs which are hard to satisfy; that their satisfaction achieves nothing but a painless condition in which he is only given over to boredom; and that boredom is a direct proof that existence is in itself valueless, for boredom is nothing other than the sensation of the emptiness of existence. For if life, in the desire for which our essence and existence consists, possessed in itself a positive value and real content, there would be no such thing as boredom: mere existence would fulfill and satisfy us."
    - Arthur Schopenhauer

• Justin Bieber.

• For women: Shitty dating world/life
    For men: Feminism

• 0|1
  • Because the life became tiring, sad, negative things for them. But its not very hard to smile actually. People can be happy from a little things. I remember when i was a child, and some gave me candy, or chocolate you know just little things, or caress my head, it was making me happy, i was happy. So we can be still like that. The happines is not too far away from us, its so damn close to catch. :)

• They have nothing to smile about.

• I just have a resting asshole face

• Because everyone needs to be special or have attention. Happy people don't get attention so the whores (men and women both) who do need it pretend to be depressed to get it.

• Nothing to smile about

• Why would they smile anyway?

• Their background
    Past
    Hard times
    Current mood
    Personality
    Environment

and many more

• The rat race is to blame

• Because people tend to fuck with them, resulting in no smile Lol

• tryna be like kanye

• 1. Maybe they have gorilla teeth. A lot of people skip out on dentist visits.

2. Economy is growing but still kind of slow. Adds a lot of stress to peoples lives.

3. They're bored with everyday life. They haven't found GaG yet for excitement.

4. They don't live close enough to a taco restaurant. I mean really who can frown with taco's around?

• It can hurt your cheeks after a while. Also, mental illness is on the rise. Also, more people than ever hate clowns. I HATE FUCKING CLOWNS. I DON'T WANT TO SMILE ANYMORE!!!

What Girls Said 8

• I smile only when necessary.

bharannarula.com/.../fake-smile-guy.jpg

I hate when I am trying to do every day routines and someone looks at me and tells me to smile.

• Because they don't know how to be. They are forever chasing things in life that they think will make them happy, but those things eventually come to an end. They fail to realize that happiness comes from within.

• It causes wrinkles

• I smile all the time.
    Keeps me having fun. =)

• Working 12 hours a day in a job they hate.

No special boyfriend or girlfriend to be with in their spare time or weekends.

• I don't smile with teeth because I don't like my teeth. Just messed up enough to be annoyed but not enough to warrant braces. But the smirky no teeth smile works for me.

• Life is poo, for the majority. Stress is a constant.

• murder on the mind