Wanna play a game?

Just make a random confession. Here's mine: I like violence and explosions turn me on.

Wanna play a game?

You can post anonymously if you want :P

Most Helpful Guy

• People think I'm mean and I say harsh things to be sadistic, when the truth is, I genuinely say it because I care about people. I expect the best from human beings and I want them to reach for greater things, so I am forced to tell people harsh truths, things they NEED to hear in order to make themselves better, not what they WANT to hear.

Most Helpful Girl

• I was indoctrinated into the life of super villainy at the age of 7 when I ran over a child with my bicycle.

What Guys Said 23

• i regret about things i did often, and everytime i think about my past i feel very very annoyed, even if it's been more than 10 years. also i always feel incomplete no matter wot i do.

• I watch large amounts of anime but no one in my family or friend circle knows.

• That's cool. What's your favorite anime?

• Oh I love Steins;Gate.

And well, it's one of my favorites!

• It's making me sad that a lot of the seasons are ending for anime. I was really getting into Arslan Senki, Oregairu 2, and Owari no Seraph :(

What is your overall favorite?

• I hate humans in general and think they are to the earth what virus are to us. And I am a virgin.

• Oh I've felt that way so many times. I keep getting reminded of how worthless the human race is

• And by the way i like violence too. But slow deaths turn me on. Burning in fire.. Getting dissolved in acid.. Being electrocuted slowly.. These kinda things turn me on. Even beheadings. Explosions happen very fast. We dont get to savor the moments :(

• I guess that makes sense

• I regret over looking past potential partners.

• I think the idea of cannibalism is God-damned hilarious...

• I'm insecure about my weight and height.

• i luvvvvvvvvvv cats... but hate dogs.. you get me fam?

• Well this sounds fun so I'll make two
    1. I hate my stupid and unique name.
    2. I sometimes wish to be a dictator and will rule with an Iron fist, probably will commit various human rights violations in that process.

• I listen to Orbison 365 days a year.

• I still crave for cannabis.

• I am selling my All Star Game tickets on Craigslist and I worry about not selling them

• I care too much about my looks just to gain attention from the girls and start playing the "hard to get" game.
    Yeah that is something i am not proud of.

• I had crush on @ThisGurl 😓

• I AM THE JOKER I LIKE HURTING people MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAAHA WANNA KNOW HOW I GOT THESE SCARS

• I like fire :-)

• I always wanted to be a rock star :(

• nature and music is all i need.

• I often fantasize about being raped by some hot, sporty girl, a modern type of Amazon ;)

• The only motivation I have to move forward is to protect others.

• i like lifting weights in the gym if i miss a day that isn't rest day i need to make it up im basically addicted to fitness

• My girlfriend really likes it when I'm really rough in bed. Like slapping her around, forcing her to deep throat and slamming her pussy as hard as I can. Because of that, I think I've developed a rape fetish...

• I wish I was a lesbian

• I like knowing how to do things that other people don't know how to do. Makes me feel weirdly powerful and more important.

What Girls Said 16

• I am terrifed of SNAKES and CLOWNS! it is not uncommon for me to wet myself if I meet one in real life. no matter how friendly and happy the clown is.

• I laugh uncontrollably when somebody gets their head chopped off on Game of Thrones.

• My best friend is a dog - my dog - lol..

• I survived a disease called Meningitis.

• I laugh when I see others in pain. Even if they are hurt really bad it's an automatic reaction.

• @AmberlyQuynh Since your interested in learning that type of thing. Maybe try looking up how that mental reaction works for people who have mental disorders. See if there is any difference.

• oh god there is. I'm bipolar. my chemicals and my mind are all fucked up. that's an entirely different story... but I'm speaking as a general rule... even if mentally ill people. if they're regulated or only minorly affected, they are subject to the same reaction.

• I'm terrified of dogs. Even the ones that are just whiny cats.

• That's okay. I used to be afraid of a lot of things lol

• Sooner the better

• Have your boyfriend help you, that's what he's there for, not just sex

• I need to stop thinking of what people care about me. I don't get to do the things I want because I'm scared I will get a lot of negative comments.

• Yeah. You probably do. I've regretted not doing a lot of stuff just because I was afraid of what people would think.

• this is so much harder than it sounds. I'm 39. it took 38 years for me how to do it. and even then it's still not 100%. you go for sweetie. you can do it!!

A big way to be able to do that is to change your environement. I see that you're 18 and may be going off to college. What a great way to get a fresh start. just keep your guard up... just because people graduate and become college freshman doesn't mean they've matured. just mingle in if you can. you'll be wonderful at this. you've got it, girl!

• I just want to sing as long as i have my voice and hearing im okay, even if im alone.

• That's cool. Keep on singing :)

I love your profile picture by the way. I love Tokyo Ghoul

• I act all tough and shit when very very deep down I'm really a decent human being.

• I'm kinda the other way round lol

• @superphily it's a defense mechanism. you're protecting yourself! just see if you can let that down a little. it'll help you later in life because people's perceptions of that as they get older change radically.

• I also like violence and explosions, we should hang out.

• I've had sex with my ex boyfriend in front of two other men, & got off on it.

• I like being rough (it turs me on) and shooting firearms

• I'm a bisexual who prefers girls, it took me a lot of heartache to admit to myself but I can't deny it any more.

• Okay. Good thing you're honest with yourself. I'm a biromantic heterosexual myself, but it took a long time for me to figure that out.

• Well I'm happy for you :)

• thanks, u2 :)

• There was a period in my life in whic i used to read yaoi manga and enjoy it 😳

• Which*

• No wonder Junjou is very famous. Sorry 😔

• Thanks for the suggestions... Do you wanna message? I think it's easier to talk there

• I sometimes think I have too much pride to ever accept any man as my romantic partner.
    No idea where this comes from!

• It's okay to feel that way

• @HookingSwan

• I met this kind honest guy and the connection i felt was so genuine that i agreed to further explore it with him.
      Guess all it takes is to meet the right person.
      I truly never met anyone like him bfore. It was refreshing.

• Fan of terrorism then