Is it normal behaviour or do I need help?

When you really really fall for someone then they don't like you in that way but then you go for people that look alike your crush. Is this normal? How do you over come this? Should I seek help?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 1

• Yes... You are trying to replace her Face, @nyleryatt. This is your Type of girl and no one else will do and you are searching for someone to take Her... Place.
    I once broke up with My First love at age 16... I used to date Other guys who looked like Dan the man and it took me 7 years to get over him.
    It's 'Normal behavior, you are okay. And someday, this 'Type of girl' may Not... Be your type anymore.
    Good luck. xx

• Thank you so much :) I've just fallen out with my best mate as she tells me this isn't normal I need help and it's not fair on the other person as I'm going because they look like my crush :(

• aww again thank you so much :)

• You are so welcome and feel better soon.:)) xxoo

What Guys Said 1