What American Cities do you want to visit for fun? Question is for both Americans and non-Americans?

I visited Chicago 10 years ago and enjoyed it. I want to go visit Chicago again!
I also liked Los Angelas and would not mind repeating a trip there
Atlantic city was moderately interesting but our family does not gamble so we had nothing to do there other than shop and visit their buffets.

Most Helpful Guy

• wouldn't mind going to New York again. then there's Houston, Miami, somewhere in Maine, a lot of places. lol

What Guys Said 11

• I've only been in Orlando, about 15 years back. And some of the cities around it like Daytona Beach. I loved that part of the States, and of course for an aircraft passionate, visiting Cape Canaveral was a unique experience :D

• I'd like to do Chicago and New York again.

I'd love to visit the South and Texas too.

Oh, and Portland.

• Los Angeles, New York, Miami

• i donĀ“t have "cities" but i kind of want to see like every sort of places :D you have a great variety there.

• I would go to Sandiego again, but not LA. And also go to Florida. Just anywhere warm but less crime rates.

• I want to visit historical cities in Virginia, Yorktown, Petersburg, Fredericksburg, Chancellorsville and the Blue Ridge Mountains.

• Houston Texas

• New York and Los Angeles.

• i will give a shot - Miami

• Just remember, fall and spring is the best time to be here. Summer is hot, and in the 4-6 week imaginary winter, everybody puts on clothes.

• Wow cool then fall is good option,

• California, Miami, new york, Houston, Florida

• I would love to visit Seattle.

What Girls Said 4

• I've seen many US cities, but I would like to go back one day and visit the New Orleans. I'd love to sit outside with a glass of wine and listen to some amazing local musicians playing their instrument (solo) coming from the streets or alleyways. :) I have this image that it's the kind of city that enjoys the moment. I hope I'm right. :)

• Los Angeles, New York, Miami, Duluth, Orlando. Actually, I pretty much wanna visit all the states in the USA.

• Maybe because I live so close to it or something but Chicago is super boring.

• I would like to see NYC and Las Vegas for sure. Los Angeles is on the list too.