Guys, Does this seriously bother some of y'all?

I'm not super girly at all. I go barefoot just about 24/7 unless it's a special event and I'm dressing up. I saw a post on here about how it bothered this one guy, I just want to know the majority.

21

Most Helpful Guy

• My girlfriend goes barefoot all the time and loves it!!! She hates shoes!! But I think it's cool. She even wants to be barefoot at our wedding. I agreed because its a part of her personality. We be someone who you aren't at your own wedding? But I guess you gotta find the right guys who just doesn't care. I'm a country buy and thinks its kinda cute. Lol. xD :)

What Guys Said 20

• barefoot? its really fucking stupid when I see a guy going barefoot out in public, makes me think automatic hipster, usually because he looks like one as well. but a girl? haven't seen that yet so no comment lol.

• While I do find it strange to go bare foot wherever you go, it's not really something that would particularly bother me, though I've seen my fair share of friends do the same thing and have gotten tetanus, bit, stung and stabbed because they weren't wearing shoes lol.

• I typically don't like tomboys. Most guys say they like tomboys, and that's because they like to do guy things (such as gaming).

I like girls who like to do guy things, but at the same time are feminine, sweet, and a touch of girly. I don't wanna date a monster truck ridin', clay pidgeon shootin' country hick.

• Is that what you're implying I am?

• No, I'm not. I was just using that as an example of what I'm not attracted to. Sorry if it came off that way

• Ok I was just wondering if that's what you were implying when you don't know anything about me. Thank you for your opinion.

• I actually LOVE it when girls are barefoot! It looks cool and quirky and it makes me think she is not just another idiot blindly following fashion! Going barefoot is completely natural, shoes only exist so shoe makers can make money! I wish there were more girls like you where I live!

• It makes no difference whether a girls a Tomboy or girly it shouldn't be a problem

• It is pretty hippie-ish but I dunno, it doesn't bother me, I suppose.

I mean it's not like I'd let a girl like that be my girlfriend so you're free to do what you want.

• I think tomboys can be pretty awesome to be around but It doesn't bother me if she is a tomboy or super girly.

• You live on the other side of the ocean and I don't even know who you are. Why would I be bothered?

• Like I said. I want to know the majority. Not to please random people on the Internet.

• I'd love to have a girlfriend that wasn't afraid to go barefoot

• I hate feet, and don't enjoy going barefoot myself, but each to their own I guess.

It's not a habit I'd like in my partner though.

• I think it's attractive when I see a barefoot girl!! ;)
    It's a free-spirited personality type I like~

• No I think you're fucking awesome. Embrace nature if you want because you are it!

• I think barefoot girls are sorta cute.

• I would bother me if she was busy with what other people think of her.

• It* not drunk at all...

• You answered your own question.''I saw a post on here'' not several posts''
      So keep on rocking barefoot.

• Lol I was planning on it

• No lel
    ----

• Nope it doesn't bother me. Totally cool with it. Just don't get my carpet dirty.

• i have a foot fetish and like sucking on girls toes so i'd prefer it if they didn't go barefeet in public. it makes their feet dirty and calloused

• I take a shower every day lol I just hate shoes.

• Thanks for your opinion, I'm looking for the majority. 😊

• ah ok then. better to be one person's shot of vodka than everyone's cup of tea but whatever floats your boat

• I like her to be girly but not so girly that she is prissy

• I couldn't care less; I rarely wear underwear...

Or pants...

• you must not go many places...

i go barefoot sometimes (mostly when i'm too lazy to find my shoes) and like walk across the street for a soda or something

but when i go out places not wearing shoes would be dumb... broken glass nails metal

these things are also on the road and sidewalk... once stepped in a nice pile of shattered glass on my way to get a coke... coming back with glass dirt and blood on my feet kinda sucked

• Oh I go out a lot actually. Where I'm from though there isn't many roads at all my town is very small. I also wear shoes obviously when I travel to bigger places.

• i don't know what i'm arguing truthfully

lol

• Oh you are.