If you won the lotto where in the world would you live? just out of interest?

If you won the lotto where in the world would you live? just out of interest?

0|0
8|16

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 15

• I would go to college, set up a small business, build a program for the poor to live in and work in, look for jobs and stay the night like a hotel as long as they working for it, then head out live on a private island. Jus relax see what great work i dud.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would stay here in Vancouver. I love it, and while I've been a lot of places that are fun to visit, this is where I would want to continue to live. I would probably grab a penthouse or two in one of the new luxury towers being put up though.

2|0
    0|0
  • The island of Capri off the coast of Italy
    The food is good, the women beautiful, and the view... Mwuaaaaah

1|0
    0|0
  • New Zealand, i'd build a house for my girl, and stay with her there

1|0
    0|0
  • No idea. To be honest, I'm not even playing the lotto and even if I was, I know I wouldn't win. So, this question is rather moot.

1|0
    0|0
  • probably america or japan. maybe sweden or norway since those folks are supposed to be the happiest people on the planet (statistically).

1|0
    0|0
  • id probably stay in Canada, as its one of the best countries in the world atm.

1|0
    0|0
  • San Francisco. And since I won the lottery, an extra house in San Diego and another on Maui.

1|0
    0|0
  • 1-Donate some of it
    2-Mustang GT
    3-Keep the rest for my family
    0-Taxes
    Note : I remembered number 0 after i finished writing 3 but i am too lazy to change the text :p

1|0
    0|0
  • I would probably navigate on my 300ft yacht with a girlfriend and some friends, changing destination every week or so

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably in NZ or Australia.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd live like Leonardo DiCaprio in Wolf of Wall Street

1|0
    0|0
  • I would live on a Greek island when it is summer in the Northern Hemisphere and in Brazil when it is summer in the Southern Hemisphere

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably on my future college campus so I wouldn't have to commute 40 minutes there and 40 minutes back home.

1|0
    0|0
  • A pied-à-terre in Paris and an island somewhere subtropical.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• I would probably live in a warmer state in America - somewhere with no winter but most likely I would buy a house in New York and a house in California and then live in California in the winter time and New York in the summer time.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would move to an island.

1|0
    0|0
  • i would probably live in hawaii

1|0
    0|0
  • Costa Rica.

1|0
    0|0
  • Canada!!! Love Winter!!! Looks beautiful too me!

2|0
    0|0
  • move to hawaii

1|0
    0|0
  • I would live in Hawaii.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd probably buy a house in Malibu.

1|0
    0|0