If you won the lotto where in the world would you live? just out of interest?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 15

• I would go to college, set up a small business, build a program for the poor to live in and work in, look for jobs and stay the night like a hotel as long as they working for it, then head out live on a private island. Jus relax see what great work i dud.

• I would stay here in Vancouver. I love it, and while I've been a lot of places that are fun to visit, this is where I would want to continue to live. I would probably grab a penthouse or two in one of the new luxury towers being put up though.

• The island of Capri off the coast of Italy
    The food is good, the women beautiful, and the view... Mwuaaaaah

• New Zealand, i'd build a house for my girl, and stay with her there

• No idea. To be honest, I'm not even playing the lotto and even if I was, I know I wouldn't win. So, this question is rather moot.

• probably america or japan. maybe sweden or norway since those folks are supposed to be the happiest people on the planet (statistically).

• id probably stay in Canada, as its one of the best countries in the world atm.

• San Francisco. And since I won the lottery, an extra house in San Diego and another on Maui.

• 1-Donate some of it
    2-Mustang GT
    3-Keep the rest for my family
    0-Taxes
    Note : I remembered number 0 after i finished writing 3 but i am too lazy to change the text :p

• I would probably navigate on my 300ft yacht with a girlfriend and some friends, changing destination every week or so

• Probably in NZ or Australia.

• I'd live like Leonardo DiCaprio in Wolf of Wall Street

• I would live on a Greek island when it is summer in the Northern Hemisphere and in Brazil when it is summer in the Southern Hemisphere

• Probably on my future college campus so I wouldn't have to commute 40 minutes there and 40 minutes back home.

• A pied-à-terre in Paris and an island somewhere subtropical.

What Girls Said 8

• I would probably live in a warmer state in America - somewhere with no winter but most likely I would buy a house in New York and a house in California and then live in California in the winter time and New York in the summer time.

• I would move to an island.

• i would probably live in hawaii

• Costa Rica.

• Canada!!! Love Winter!!! Looks beautiful too me!

• move to hawaii

• I would live in Hawaii.

• I'd probably buy a house in Malibu.