What do you think of zionists?

Do you support the state of Israel? Just because it's not happening to you doesn't mean it's not happening. #freePalestine Britian had no right to grant the Jews somebody else's country.

https://www. facebook. com/david. humphreys.3990/videos/10152723949600934/

Most Helpful Guy

• Definitely studied this topic. I understand the concerns and claims of the Palestinians, but the Zionist movement at the time actually paid for the land they own. If I am going to say that has to be fixed, then I suppose half the US should be given back to the Native Americans. Additionally, the Israelis only don't want a two-state solution because they know the Palestinians wouldn't let them live, anyway. The difference in ideology is that most Arab countries over there believe, fundamentally, that Israel as a country needs to be destroyed. Media tries to paint the Israelis as these overwhelming aggressors, but it's ignored how many time the Palestinians have faked nice during peace talks to stall and how many times they and nearly every country surrounding Israel has tried to destroy them. Whether or not Israel should be there now is moot. They legally acquired a home for the time period they were in. And they were willing to live in it peacefully. Islamic nations in the middle east believe, for the most part, in a one-state solution... and Israel isn't the one they're rooting for. Oh, and Palestine has never been a country. The land that was taken from them was land they were basically share cropping on. Sucks, sure, but Israel didn't do that to them. Britain did.

• They acquired it legally, but they also set up a Zionists-only economy and refused to trade with the Arabs (see James Gelvin's book on middle eastern history), reducing their economy to a monocrop one and eventually bringing about a revolt in...1936 or 1937, I don't recall (I, too, studied this). The British put that down brutally. Then various Zionist terrorist groups (yes) went about fighting the British until they finally said screw it and allowed the colonial mandate to expire, upon which Israel declared itself a nation and (not peacefully) kicked out a large amount of Palestinians.

Not saying the British were great - in fact they were one of the worst colonial powers ever - but it's historically inaccurate to make the Zionists out to be peaceful victims of British colonial actions.

• Oh, and the British introduced various measures to try to appease both sides - and it wasn't just the Arabs who rejected the attempts at peacemaking.

I can send you the original document texts if you want.

What Guys Said 14

• Both countries are intolerant pricks who hate each other over religious matters, they could wipe each other off the earth for all i give a shit, the world would not be at all effected at all.
    And ya... Britain did have that right, I don't know if you know this, but your country was part of the British Empire which British soldiers died trying to protect.
    Israel bombs and shells Palestine
    Palestine bomb and fire rockets at Israel.
    Both are as bad as each other.

• Fyi the Zionists bombed the British too - the British tried to keep the peace for a while but finally just let the colonial mandate expire and decided to let the Zionists and Palesrinians fight it out.

• *Palestinians

• You see, There you go, ''The Zionists bombed the British too''... ''TOO''... Like i said, Both religions are cunts, Hence why the British felt no need to keep them. Islam was just as bad as Jews.
      And yeah, Like i said mate, I hope they do fight it out, and one of them slaughters the other so this hole situation can just end, Whether it be palenstines slaughter israel or vice versa, i do not care. I just want one of those fuckers to win to end it. and it looks like Israel are more likely to win.

• The Israelis didn't celebrate in the streets on 911. They don't fund people who want to see us dead, they don't hate us, and they have the capabilities to launch an attack on us and do damage, yet they don't. Would you say the same for Palestine? Hell no. Screw Palestine. Choose your allies wisely, and wisdom isn't based on feelings and knee jerked emotions. I'd take Israel over a 100 Palestines.

• I'm not crazy about Israelis, but the amount of hate they get is unwarranted. Jews have just as much of a historical and cultural connection to the Holy Land as "Palestinians" (Arabs) do. Besides, I'm a lot more concerned about ISIS, theofascist Persia, the blood bath in Al-Asad's Syria, and the chaos in Yemen. I think you have your priorities mixed up if you're more focused on Zionists than all the other crap going on in that part of the world.

• So basically, you're saying that whatever the Israelis are doing to the Palestinians is okay? The Palestinians have a right to that land aswell because it's THEIR land.

I do not have my priorities mixed up, I wanted to ask about this. If I wanted to ask about other things I would ask about them too. You don't know what my priorities are so don't assume that you do.

• Nope, I just think that the current maelstrom in the Middle East is a far more pressing matter. Besides, the Arabs and Jews have hated and fought each other for thousands of years. What's different about now?

• I don't like Zionists and I wouldn't have supported the creation of Israel but I'm not anti-semetic. The Jews should have been granted an area of Germany in my opinion.

• Well that's because the majority of German jews were shipped off to Palestine before WWII even began, in what was known as the "Final solution" the famed line people think meant "Death camps" but actually meant jews were being sent to Palestine by ships.

• Like I said, the Jewish people should have gotten part of Germany or Austria in reparation for the holocaust. The Jewish people had no more right to Palestine than the Hungarians have to the Ural Mountains, which is where the Hungarian people originated from.

• Did I deny there were camps? I said the majority of German jews were shipped off, not every jew in Europe. And honestly I have looked all over the web and found really pathetic evidence to support a mass killing of the scale described by the allies, so I don't know what proof they have of 6 million Jews dying. Now people did die on mass in camps because of the "annihilation" which was a typhus epidemic spreading through Europe at the time, which meant everyone who came in had belongings taken and hair shaved. The epidemic would have gotten much worse towards the end of WWII not to mention starvation due to supply shortages and allies dropping bombs on them.. I could only imagine what those camps looked like during the liberation. I just dispute the official number of deaths and if gas was the main killer which I doubt.. Sorry but the eye witness reports never match and in all honesty can't be used as evidence. The officers who were put on trial also can't be trusted because of torture.

• Honestly? Israel is guilty of disgusting war crimes and I can't stand that my country (Canada) and any western country for that matter supports them, they have been oppressing Palestine since the first boatload of jews came in from Germany before WWII, they should have been happy with getting any land but then they just took more and more, they are hated by all their neighbors for a good reason and the middle east would probably be a better place without the U. S and Israel playing games with it... How would you feel if someone took a chunk of the U. S and gave it to Canada because our Moose needed more land? Yeah I just compared jews to a Moose, sue me :P

• Ignore the above, it was posted on my opinion by accident..

• I do support the existence of the state of Israel, and I won't hide behind an anon tag either. That doesn't mean I agree with or defend everything they've done, but the primary difference I see is this: civilian casualties are a side effect of Israeli strikes as they fight combatants who hide amongst their own civilians and try to pass off their dead as noncombatants. Civilian casualties, all too often, are the ENTIRE GOAL of Palestinian strikes. How long are you reasonably supposed to sit there and tolerate your neighbors lobbing missiles at you and tunneling up from beneath to kidnap and murder your citizens before retaliating?

All that aside, as @DerMaisknabe said, there's bigger things going on right now.

• That is a funked up colony I am aginst Israel all the way but the western people aren't fair when Israel kills it's normal and the Jewish relgion don't order that when a Muslim kills they say It's Islam it orders killing they are idiots that's of course coz of the west don't care about the human being the west only cares for what he driers like money food sex and water that's it

• Fuck zionists.

• What's done is done. I support Israel to an extent, but I don't support zionist policy. You can't dismantle Israel without creating unnecessary chaos, but they certainly need to make concessions for the greater good of the region.

• I actually know someone in Gaza who said the same thing - he said we should just accept the reality of the situation and work to improve it.

• I support both to have a country of their own. Almost every country has diplomatic recognized Israel as a state long time ago this can't be easily undone

• Zionists FUCK!!
    Hope you Israel people read it.

• Obsessive troublemakers I'd say. Little better than the Nazis.

• Zionism is a cult.

• I think Israel should never have been set up but I also think you have to play the ball where it is and not start trying to turn back the clock. Once you begin that, there is no end to it.

What Girls Said 4

• I don't think they were "given" the country, they took it. By force, and violently. Killing innocent people. So horrible.
    I can't speak for every single Zionists, but then again I don't see many Zionists who are speaking out for human rights, and advocating to stop killing innocent Palestinians.

• Bombing people's houses, burning a boy alive, buying medias to show made up story is what comes to mind when I think of Zionists.

• I really don't give a shit what you think. Israel does exist and she will continue to exist! So deal with it and move on!

• This is why mentally handicapped Palestinian kids are being arrested, because arrogant dipshits like you think bombing schools is acceptable..

• No the reason why the conflict has prolonged is bc the Palestinians will never accept peace. Israel has accepted every peace deal while the Palestinians rejected everyone. and palestinian kids who are taught hate at young ages who became terrorists are the ones who are arrested. Why don't you look up the terrorist attacks against innocent Israelis. Just last week three civilians were shot by a Palestinian.

• To me Israel is like the parent of a bunch of unruly kids. Sometimes they have to things they dont like but are needed.