I have a baby moustache lol- how do I get rid of it?

😂
It's not noticeable at all but it is to me and it's so annoying

Most Helpful Guy

• I know a lot of women that have started using these coiled facial hair removal things, and they seem to like them. Shaving doesn't make the hair grow back thicker per se, but what does happen is that the hair coming in is already at 'full thickness', because you've chopped it off at the thick base, and that thick base then grows up through the skin. So that's where that myth originated. Plucking makes the hair grow back anew, so it grows in tapered, which is less noticeable.

The coiled things are basically like a razor that plucks instead of cuts, so the hair comes in tapered, not thick.

ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41TNqJrtQAL.jpg is the general idea, though the picture doesn't really show the coils very well. It's likely squeezed together spring, in a way.

What Guys Said 10

• If its not noticeable, leave it alone. If you shave it, it will keep coming back fuller and darker than the last time.

• Shaving would just make it grow back so there is no point if its not noticeable don't worry I am sure most guys won't care.

• wax or laser

I'd suggest wax over laser

• Wax or shave it

• OMG where 😂 I don't see any in your current pic though?

• are you asking how to shave?

or are you just dumb

• lol you're the dumb one. I'm obviously asking what the best method is of getting rid of hair. If you only know of shaving, sorry to break it to you but youuuuu dum dum

• lazer... waxing... shaving... chopping off your lip

any one will do

• Cheers for the tips bruv

• Laser removal...

Threading would be better option than shaving.

• really? haha dont wax them it will go worse

• Nothing wrong with using a razor one time... Its just a myth it grows back thicker!

• Peach fuzz.

U can wax or razor it.

What Girls Said 10

• Just remember whatever you do, the regrowth will be coarser and darker, and it always takes dozens of treatments of "permanent" removal to have it gone. Forget shaving, tweezing, threading, and waxing, that will be a lifelong regret. Your hair will continuously grow back the rest of your life just as I mentioned, dark and coarse. Those are not permanent hair removal treatments.

If you try laser or electrolysis, it's excruciatingly painful, but can take at least 6-12 treatments to start seeing that hair will not be growing back as much, and it's costly.

I just saw your picture, and I really have to ask if this is something you really, really need to do. We all have fine hair on our faces. Hair-removal products really push the self-esteem thing in their commercials to make us question ourselves just to make a buck. Do you really truly fall in that category where you might make a huge mistake and be in for a lifetime of maintenance? From what I see, no you don't.

If this is just eating at you every moment of your day, then make an appointment with a hair-removal technician about electrolysis or laser - and for the love of christ, do not let them talk you in to temporary hair removal just to make you a lifelong client because you literally will need to go back every four weeks to maintain it if you choose waxing or something similar.

Get more than one opinion from more estheticians if you have to. Know what you can afford and what kind of pain you are willing to go through.

• I got a similar problem lol... I just use my "finishing touch" touch up electric eyebrow razor. They look like this...
    ecx.images-amazon.com/.../...AUhc6%2BL._SY355_.jpg

• Wax it off?

Ugh. My best friend told me I had a mustache (it's peach fuzz for god's sake!) and he told me to shave it off and that he was just trying to help me out. Asshole. I wouldn't mess with it if I were you. It's just going to be a lot of upkeep for the rest of your young life.

• just wax it... or threading..

• Just wax it :)

• Electrolysis or laser hair removal.

• I wax it or use creams but beware, it does grow back thicker. Laser might be an option

• Wax it off or tweeze it.

• threading!

• A lot of women have upper lip hair. You either wax it or use tweezers