Most "pathetic" thing you cried about?

0|0
8|12

Most Helpful Guy

• I got into a fight with this one kid when I was in elementary school. I tapped his shoulder to get his attention to say something, he threw a punch thinking I was pushing him. So I threw one back because it seemed like he randomly punched me. Which started a fight.
    I didn't care about the guy, but I was more of scared to death about my parents hearing about it. My dad was the tough "ok, I'm going to get out the belt for spankings. I don't care how old you are-- you can get spankings" guy. So because of that I cried.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• When Ash Ketchem died for a moment in Pokemon the 1st movie!

0|1
    0|0
  • I cried for a girl who didn't love me back. What a little bitch I was. Lmao xD

0|0
    0|0
  • Erm... I cried at the Game of Thrones Season 5 Finale.. js.

0|0
    0|0
  • One time I cried because my Chemistry grade wasn't good enough LOL. But I'm not one to cry for small things, really.

1|0
    0|0
  • When Manny lost. I cried a bit.

0|0
    0|0
  • When I got my first F ever.

I was a high school freshman...

0|0
    0|0
  • When my elementary school girlfriend dumped me..

0|0
    0|0
  • When i was kid, i was watching Robocop on TV and I cried when they shot Robocop.

0|0
    0|0
  • When i lost My mother.

0|0
    1|1
  • I don't know if this is pathetic or not but when I was a kid I got into trouble and the teacher said I couldn't play on the playground. I remember crying over that.

0|0
    0|0
  • This one time when my ex-crush fucked me about.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• I think I've cried over some really stupid things when I was a child, but I'm sure all of us have so they probably don't really count. But as an adult I would have to say that the most pathetic "thing" (person) I've cried about was a guy I liked. He didn't treat me well and it frustrated me so much because I really liked him on the few occasions he DID treat me well. Then I realized I was being pathetic crying over some loser, so I promptly stopped crying and just became angry with myself instead haha. Then I got over it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I cried when my close friend started smoking.

0|0
    0|0
  • I cried because I saw a little girl crying over her dead pet.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was having a rough day and I was going through my drawer to look for some comfortable basketball shorts and i coudnt find them and started crying lmao

0|0
    0|0
  • I cried about an advertisement on TV about stockings.

0|0
    0|0
  • this girl stole my pack of gum so i went to the bathroom and cried lmao

0|0
    0|0
  • Someone not liking me

0|0
    0|0
  • My dead pet slug, which I only had for about two weeks.

0|1
    0|0