Do you work out?

1|0
13|11

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 12

• No.

I just started back yesterday though.
    I have a nice tight looking body... I want to keep it that way.
    I'm not waiting for gravity to have it's pull.

0|0
    0|0
    • And I say "No" because I'm not yet in the routine yet.
      I'll probably answer "Yes" in a month or so if I stick with it (I hope I have enough will power to)

• I try. Currently I'm failing but I try.

0|0
    0|0
  • All the time ^_^

0|0
    0|0
  • I do! I haven't been able to in a while due to health reasons but I'm getting better so I'll be back on my game and on my way to losing the rest of this weight!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do (filler)

0|0
    0|0
  • I sotpped working out for a good two weeks and a half but going back for 4 days a week tomorrow!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. 3 or 4 times a week.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wish. Sometimes I do squats or wall sits since they're great for your legs, but rarely.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, 5 to 6 times a week.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I do what i can. I kickbox and when i can't i just go on the bike, push ups, sit ups etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Occasionally yeah.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• I started working out the other day, and I had to do it yesterday too, but I was too sore, I think I went too far for the first day xD
    I just haven't worked out in more than 2 years, and I want to gain some muscle definition, I wanna stop being slim/lean and be more muscular.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bodybuild 5 days a week religiously and train in martial arts 3 days a week and weapons training on the weekend.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do. I love cardio and have to put a little more effort to stay motivated with lifting but not much

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, every single day in the week.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, but not as much as I ought to.

0|0
    0|0
  • took me 1 month, but i've already plateaued. I can bench most bodybuilders now

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, or so i tell myself

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, i do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, quite often.

0|0
    0|0
  • does covering 3-4 miles a day by running and or jogging during pick up count?

0|0
    0|0
  • Ofcouuurse 😀

0|0
    0|0