If you were to be killed by one of these, who would you pick?

• Freddy Krueger
  • Jason
  • Michael Myers
  • Ghostface
  • Leatherface

Most Helpful Guy

• I say ghost face he looks more gentle compare to everyone else. They do it rough.

• This really cracked me up! Very reasonable I guess lol

• Wazzaaaaaaaaaap lol

• "AY DOOKAY PICK UP THE PHONE!!!"
      "Waaaaaaaaaazzzzzaaaaaaaaaaaaasp!"

What Guys Said 8

• None of them, because I would do what I can to survive & protect myself even if it was cheating because it's best to come up with a plan to kill the killers & live another day than to get killed & end up in heaven at a very early age. I'm not going to die without fighting back.

• But who would you prefer to be fighting with?

• Really? But the dude never dies! Just like Freddy. I would prefer to try and fight ghost face because he's just a human. A Psycho, but a human.

• There's always a way for every killer to get killed once people figure out a way to permanently eliminate him. Things may be impossible at one point but there's always a way to go through the impossible & take them down. That's the belief I stand by. Because if no one takes out the dangers around them then it's going to keep coming until it eliminates you first, then nothing will ever stop the pain from coming.

• I want the monty python death... chaced off a cliff by a horde of girls wearing nothing but kneepads and crash helmets.

• D.
    You know , he just has a knife that is smaller than my dick. So...
    I dont wanna get killed by a chainsaw or a sword or even a bowie knife. And A is like five knives at the same time so ,,, ya. I prefer one small knife at a time.

• Freddy, if im going to die, I hope its in some crazy nightmare.

• But Freddy likes to mess with your head first. He creates these crazy nightmares to torture you mentally before offing you.

• Im already tortured mentally ha ha, so its not too much of a change. But now that I think of it, one of the slasher killers can cut my head off as long as its at a pub and im a couple of tequilas down.

• doesn´t matter xD no pleasant choice among them.

• Jason. He's not that scary.

• ghostface cause He looks like puss

• This is where I decide I've had enough of this dream and wake up.

What Girls Said 5

• I don't like that all of these butcher you with knives (or long fingers)

Stabbing is not how I want to go.

I think I would chose Freddy because sometimes you just get swallowed by your bed.

Also, one of them skinned someone alive once, hell no.

• Lol your head is fucked!!

• Lol I already know this

• Freddy Krueger!

• i'm sorry but are you talking about ghostface from wu-tang? looooool

• oh my god i posted this then realized you're talking about ghostface from scream -_-
      nevermind

• Ghost face from scream... The early scream movies though. The good ones.

• jason i think.