What is something that people are insecure about, that the opposite sex (or same sex) don't actually care about?

Most Helpful Guy

• Penis size. Now, I'm not denying that there are some size queens out there but I would claim that 95% of (decent) girls don't give a crap whether a guy's penis is 4 or 7 inches. Most girls aren't even able to make an accurate estimate of how big a penis is. It might be hotter for a girl to give a blowjob to a guy with a big penis but that's pretty much it. If you're in club as a guy and you're trying to have a one night stand with a girl, they don't get to see your penis anyway until it is "too late". And concerning relationships: if a girl is in love with you and finds you cute and enjoys spending time with you, I doubt she would let all of that go just because you happen to have a small dick.
    For girls I would say the same thing is true for their boob size and for their weight. Admittedly, I might also be a more tolerant guy than the average but I've really never cared much about either of these things. I care way less about it than all the insecure girls on this site thing a guy does. One of my ex-girlfriends was overweight and my current girlfriend is Asian and very petite with small boobs. Yet, both of them are very beautiful and sexually attractive girls.

• I have yet to meet a size queen that I would want to have sex with in the first place. They all are dirty looking like they haven't showered in a month and don't seem to care about there appearance. Many STD's I'm sure.

What Guys Said 1

• their boob size
    curvy or thin?
    I'm 88 pounds 5'2 am I overweight?

well at least I don't care about it^

What Girls Said 3

• My guy is really self concious about his acne and acne scars but I have never once cared what his or anyone's skin has looked like plus he's a babe and a half so it's not even a thing I acknowledge

• Penis size obviously. This site has too many questions about that

• girls and their weight.