Have you tried Ecstasy?

• Yes
  • No
How was it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah I used to do it pretty frequently. I quit months ago because it started giving me psychosis for days at a time.
    Don't really miss it all that much; plenty of other intoxicants to choose from.

Most Helpful Girl

• I took it once, just to try. It was good. It was nothing crazy, I didn't take it at a rave or anything. Kind of like a 'just for shits and giggles' type of thing.

That was a few years back but it put my friend and I in a pretty good mood. Pretty giggly, mostly at the change in our voices. The effects didn't last too long, from what I remember.

What Guys Said 7

• I don't need ecstasy to feel ecstatic lol

• No. I wouldn't mind watching somebody take it, though. Could be useful writing material.

• huehuehuehuehue yup

• no and I never will, my cousin was on it and he got real fucked up and he still isn't back to normal and probably never will

• No and don't do it, all those hardcore drugs really mess you up in the head. Marijuana is really the only safest one, not legal though in most of the US.

• No i haven't

• I wanted to though... /: fortunately I am done with drugs, but I took different hallucinogens, and tried cocaine before :S but never ecstasy. Probably won't ever now either.

What Girls Said 7

• Yes some of the most chaotic/amazing/fun/eye opening/sexual experiences of my life. The come down is gross though.

• No I never have.

• yes. terrible experience.

• No i never have and i never ever will

• I have once.

• Yeah. Pharmaceutical grade MDMA. None of the crunchy herbal rave shit cut with hell knows what.

• i never have.