• No
    61% (14)77% (17)69% (31)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
How was it?

1|0
8|8

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah I used to do it pretty frequently. I quit months ago because it started giving me psychosis for days at a time.
    Don't really miss it all that much; plenty of other intoxicants to choose from.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I took it once, just to try. It was good. It was nothing crazy, I didn't take it at a rave or anything. Kind of like a 'just for shits and giggles' type of thing.

That was a few years back but it put my friend and I in a pretty good mood. Pretty giggly, mostly at the change in our voices. The effects didn't last too long, from what I remember.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• I don't need ecstasy to feel ecstatic lol

1|1
    0|0
  • No. I wouldn't mind watching somebody take it, though. Could be useful writing material.

0|0
    0|0
  • huehuehuehuehue yup

1|0
    0|0
  • no and I never will, my cousin was on it and he got real fucked up and he still isn't back to normal and probably never will

0|0
    0|0
  • No and don't do it, all those hardcore drugs really mess you up in the head. Marijuana is really the only safest one, not legal though in most of the US.

0|0
    0|0
  • No i haven't

0|0
    0|0
  • I wanted to though... /: fortunately I am done with drugs, but I took different hallucinogens, and tried cocaine before :S but never ecstasy. Probably won't ever now either.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Yes some of the most chaotic/amazing/fun/eye opening/sexual experiences of my life. The come down is gross though.

0|1
    0|0
  • No I never have.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes. terrible experience.

0|0
    0|0
  • No i never have and i never ever will

1|0
    0|0
  • I have once.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. Pharmaceutical grade MDMA. None of the crunchy herbal rave shit cut with hell knows what.

0|0
    0|0
  • i never have.

0|0
    0|0