Who's your favourite serial killer - part 2?

And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Vote, people, vote!
Vote and comment too :D

0|0
3|4

Most Helpful Guy

• How the phuck can someone have a favey serial killer

2|1
    0|0
    • How the fuck can someone not have a fave serial killer?

Most Helpful Girl

• richard ramirez

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• This is what is wrong with a lot of women. Every time there is a serial killer, mass murderer, terrorist, or gangster there are always adoring female fans. I just don't get it. How could anyone crush on a person who has killed for no reason other than to kill?

4|0
    0|0
    • I don't think there are a lot of women adoring Rosemary West.

• Show All
    • I don't think it's even a lot honestly. I think they're just very vocal unfortunately.

• Alright, I gotta pull away from being serious for a second. I have to admit, asker, that reply made me chuckle lol

• No killer will be my favourite.

1|0
    0|0
  • no... i'm not dark and sociopathic like you.

0|0
    0|0
    • No, you're just a boring prick.

What Girls Said 2

• I'm seriously confused as to how a person picks a favorite serial killer. Is it who chops up the most people or how they got rid of the bodies? What about how many mourners there were at the victims' funerals? Oh! What about which victim's parent (s) cried the most at trial? That sounds sufficiently callous and barbaric.

smh

0|0
    0|0
    • People actually attend funerals?
      I don't know how people choose their fave anything. You might need to ask each person what their parameters of choosing a serial killer are.

• Show All
    • You have fun with that.

• Whatever.

• me myself - I have to confess the murder of hundreds of ants since I started walking this planet. I feel no guilt. 😐 (well, maybe a little..)

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol
      Alright, you evil serial killer.