Have you ever been hurt by someone on GAG? What happened?

1|0
7|11

Most Helpful Guy

• No. It's the internet. People are more harsher, as they are less likely to filter their words.

Nonetheless, so what? Offense is taken, not given. If you base your well-being around what other people will think of you, you will have a tough life ahead of you.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• There was an upgrade last night age filter gone
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a11046-changes-to-gag-what-s-new-in-this-update

0|0
    0|0
    • * Ignore I was trying to answer another question

• Sorry about wrong answer earlier - Hurt is too strong a word but I have been abused by a few people

• I haven't been hurt on here yet, the girls I met on here and have been talking with for months have been quite good friends and sweet.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not yet, but doubtless the day will come. Frustrated, but not hurt.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope, can't say I have. I get on with everyone on here. :')

1|0
    0|0
    • Ewwww Baratheon, House Stark foreverrrrrr !!!

( lol sorry had to as soon as I saw the game of thrones thing on your page lol )

• Stark are finished. All heil King Stannis, the Lord of Light guides him.
      You'll see in S6.. He lives.

• Lol no, and I seriously doubt anyone on here could anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think anyone on this site is that much of a pussy

0|0
    2|0
  • No - - - -

0|0
    0|0
  • This girl messaged me and we started talking, eventually we started dating and stuff for about 2 months, I found out a few weeks after we broke up that I got catfished by some random girl pretending to be the girl I thought I loved the whole time.

0|0
    0|0
  • No but I've been by pretty much eveyone in my city.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sort of. More disappointed. I became friends with a girl that lived across the country. She cam to visit a few times. She knew I had a girlfriend & this was strictly platonic. That part was fine.
    There's not a whole lot more to see or do where I live so I invited her to go on vacation with my girlfriend & I. All she really needed was her airfare here. I'd cover the rest. I waited 3 weeks & never heard back from her. Then many months later I invited her again to go on vacation with us. I did nicely say I do need to know if you can go or not. She gave me a specific date when she would let me know. Again NOTHING. I can't keep changing hotel reservations & plans to accommodate her.
    She has hinted in the past that she'd like to come back out to see me. I just don't respond to that.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Well there was a guy. We got close. I caught feelings, he didn't return them. I was hurt. I'm in the process of getting over it.

6|0
    1|1
    • I'm sorry! That must stink! There's a guy I like (not on GAG) he likes/likes me... but, I don't know if he still does and I haven't been able to get intouch with him! Because he asked me out and it caught me off guard I said no. :( regret ever since

• Show All
    • LOL Omg I say that all the time. It's soo true.

• @Onyx277 lol definitely

• Not exactly, some people have seriously pissed me off, but I wouldn't say someone has seriously hurt me.

But I know I have hurt someone.. I pretty much broke a heart. Not intentionally though.

1|0
    1|0
  • Yeah I actually got sucked into a stupid online romance with someone on here, and then out of the blue they just cancelled their account one day without warning.

2|0
    0|0
  • Mm, kinda. There are some comments that I can't quite tell if they just piss me off or if they actually hurt my feelings... maybe both.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Annoyed, yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • No people just get on my nerves putting troll answers

1|0
    0|0
  • Nah, it's yet to happen.

0|0
    0|0