Would it be weird and boring to travel Alone to New York city for a week?

I traveled to a new country alone before for a few days. It was a mixture of excitement and a weird feeling of being alone sometimes.

I am excited about NY but a bit anxious I might feel lonely.

What would yoy recommend?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's always nice to get lost with someone instead of by yourself. If you're cool with bothering people on the subway and getting lost while in train, then do it yourself.
    You'll never be alone in NYC, there's a crowd everywhere you go. You're lucky if people don't push and give looks, and even luckier if the streets are empty lol

What Guys Said 5

• Travelling alone is cool - You follow your own schedule not anyone else's.

• i live in NY if you really wanted i can show you a few things
    It would be lonely at times, i can guarantee you that, but thats why you should make friends during your visit :)

• Go to the village. They are a little more relaxed there and you can meet people easily. Just be careful where you go at night.

You might also meet and hang out with some gay guys. They are not threat and will probably treat you like a lady.

• New York City is amazing however I wouldn't suggest a female being alone in certain parts of it alone. Same goes with male or female in Washington D. C.

• No, absolutely not, you'll just have to worry about your safety, after all, it is New York

What Girls Said 5

• If you can make friends there, that would be nice. I prefer experiencing things with others I know than alone.

• Sounds like fun times.

• YESSSS OMG!!!
      Come to New York please!!, i will take you around everywhere! you will eat the best pizza, and italian food ever with me!

we would watch street performers, get our fortunes told, watch a broadway show! i can imagine it now!! :) =)

• @Asker Not the first time he has said smth like this XD
      @PiuBelloAmante Awww, that's the sweetest thing <3

• Haha sure no problem :)

• Don't stay out late

• To me traveling alone is boring no matter what.

Maybe while your in new york meet some new people? Try to hang out with them and stuff?

• I would do that shit in a heartbeat! Probably more fun with a best girlfriend... but I would do it either way!