Should I bring money with me?

Well in two weeks I'm going to a museum with a friend because I really love it there and he said we could go for an entire day. He said I shouldn't bring any money for food and tickets and that he would cover it. But, I feel bad so I was gonna bring money anyways, but I feel like he would get upset since he especially told me not to. I don't want him to pay for me, but I don't wanna make him Mad. What should I do? 😓

If I bring the money I will use it
It's not a date

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 4

• Put your foot down and say you will pay your own way, thanks for the kind offer but you prefer to be independent

• ummm, even if he was a billionaire, you should at least bring like 50 bucks, just in case you guys get separated, your phone dies, and you can't get home. Always carry some money on you, its just safer. But if he wants to pay for things, let him, just have money with you lol.

• Always bring money with you just in case wherever you go.
    Good on you for being independent and offering to pay for yourself, more women should be like that :)

• Well the princess have to spend right?:DD

What Girls Said 5

• bring money, try to pay, show him how you feel and try to pay but if he insists on paying offer to treat him next time.

• Bring the money

• I'd bring my own money, but do what you want.

• That's the problem. What I want might make him mad

• Hmmm I think I'll just tell him I can't lie

• Okay, lol.

• Always bring money.

• bring money, just in case! but don't offer to use it unless you need to. trust. he wants to pay for you because he wants to be a gentleman. maybe he's old fashioned like that.

• I would feel bad tho

• sounds to me like he has made it clear to you, for whatever reason, to NOT bring money. he really wants to pay for you and it sounds like you are just going to make him mad if you try to pay. no matter how bad you feel, its almost an insult, as he is just trying to be a gentleman! but i am exactly like you, i always want to pay for myself!! hope i helped:)