Do you love sweet tea?

Im a southern girl so I gotta have my sweet tea like every day :)

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• I love it if it's a proper iced tea, which is what we call it here in Canada.

In the states you never know what you're going to get. If you ask for iced tea they give you cold, bland, unsweetened tea. I was told you guys call it "sweet tea" so that's what I ask for now. But when I order sweet tea there seems to be a 50/50 chance of getting a proper iced tea or what tastes like plain, unsweetened tea with a few packets of Sweet 'N Low dumped in it. I never know what to expect unless I can see the can or bottle.

• I love it! Drink at least one jar every day. And since it's peach season nothing better than peach sweet tea. Don't see how Yankees live without it

• I like unsweetened tea

• I like tea but sweetened with honey not sugar

• I have it almost every day

• Never had it, I don't think...

• Its really good you should try it

• Yeah you should try adding sugar or honey to it next time.

• I'm going to visit him in a couple weeks, I'll try that 😊

• i love it it taste great

What Girls Said 10

• i love tea

• I live in the south too man, I love sweat tea but I've gained a few so now I'm just drinking water.

• It's the best thing on the planet

• I don't get the whole correlation between sweet tea and being southern. That does not determine if you like sweet tea or not but whatever.

I seriously drink a Snapple Peach tea everyday and I brew sweet tea at home and drink hot tea in the morning.

• Yes, tea is the bomb. Teavana is my life. <3 Free samples all day every day! Haha. :)

• It's okay, my mom likes it though. I'm drinking some loose tea right now & I'm said because it only tastes good when my mom makes it.

• Yeah but I prefer hot tea

• No, I like unsweetened tea now.

• yep, love it!

• i love it!