What was your most awkward moment?

Most Helpful Girl

• So when I was a little kid my dad used to say, "ever go to bed with an itchy butt and wake up with a smelly finger?"
    Not sure why he would say this, but it pertains to my story.
    Anyhow... I was sitting in a truck tripping on acid with a bunch of people that I didn't really know all that well. (they were friends of a friend who ditched us that night.) there was an awkward silence in the truck, so I blurted that saying out, forgetting that these people didn't know my dad used to say that. It became even more awkward as I tried to clarify that I don't scratch my butt in my sleep.

What Guys Said 3

• Probably when this girl I thought of as just a friend thought of me as her future boyfriend and sat so so close to me in a public place, she was pretty much climbing onto my lap. She was getting closer and closer and closer.

• I didn't want to leed her on but did not want to hurt her feelings either.

• My most awkward moment was when this girl I was with didn't like me and things went awkward, but that was a long time ago.

• Getting caught getting a blow job from. ex girlfriend by her cousin

What Girls Said 4

• Knowing the stuff I did when I was drunk for the first time.

• Like what?

• Like telling my friends to call some bastard because he was my crush and I wanted to suck his dick.

Like puking all over my clothes

Like letting my friends to shower me after that and change my clothes

Like kissing strangers because they said they were my crush

Like letting my brother's friend put his dick in my mouth

Like letting my friends clean my vomit

It was the worst/best night ever but I don't regret a thing... I can't remember shit so lol I don't give a damn XD

• When I walk inside the classroom and I'm being stared at

• I was sexting my fiancĂ© and sent nudes to my friend on accident.

• I have so many... not sure if I can narrow it down to just one. I will try, though since you asked. When I was in grade school, my teacher also worked in our small town as a paramedic. One weekend while he was on shift, I was hit by a car and I nearly died. I was so mangled that they had to cut my clothes off in the ambulance trying to stop all the bleeding and keep me breathing. So my teacher saw me completely naked. I told my parents I was never going back to his classroom, but two months later, they made me go back to school. I never looked him in the eye again. All year I felt so mortified...