What is one thing you'd change about your body?

Like the question says, if you had one wish to change your body in only one way, what would it be? I'd wish to lose weight.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think the one thing that I would change about my body is my breast. I don't have huge breasts, I have like medium ones and sometimes I get tired of having them sometimes. Like you can't wear button up shirts because a button my pop off, you have to sleep on your back because if you try to sleep on your stomach, your breast will eventually start hurting, you feel embarrassed to run because if you run your breast be jiggling, you can go braless because your breast and they will jiggle and sag if you do, you have to wear like 2 or more sports bras just to lift your breast more. Oh well, I guess that's just part of becoming a women I guess :/ #GirlsWithBigBreastProblems

What Girls Said 15

• Yeah same lol

• Bigger ass... but I'm working on it ^^

• I would want to be taller if anything, but it's not something that would really affect anything that much. It would just make me average height.

• I wish I had better eyes so I didn't have to shell out money for glasses every year :/

• I'd have longer legs. I think. I'm not actually that bothered by my leg length, but for some reason it's the first thing that pops into my mind.

• i have my ears stretched to an inch but i look like dumbo because my ears are so small c:
    i'd give myself more ear lobe.

• Something in relation to my boobs

• I'm sure I could come up with a ton of things to change about my body but hey I'm not perfect and I don't plan to be. It's the imperfections that make me ME. So I'd rather not change a thing

• I would lower my body fat percentage.

• I wish my scoliosis would be treated , so that's a thing I would like to change about my body. Another thing I would love to change is how my body distributes its fats , tho I am only 50 kg xDD

• I'd definitely change my nose.

• nothing really :P

• My height. I'm 5'6", but I'd love to be 5'8" or taller

• I'd change my eye color to be hazel or light brown

• I'd wish for a bigger butt

What Guys Said 14

• I am in the process of building myself up, by the time I am finished I will have achieved what Michael Matthew and so many great builders have before me.

• I wouldn't change one thing about myself

• I want to replace my penis with a pussy :3

• haha, my wife tells me often that my ears are big, so maybe that

• I'd like to be a little taller even though I'm not really short just average

• Losing weight is easy... message me if you need more help with that. I developed a lifting/cardio schedule based on science. It is better to change features that can't be improved. This includes a symmetrical face, longer insertion points on muscles, or good eyes/lips/nose.

• I've been trying to lose weight for years. I eat less than I should to maintain my weight and I do exercise. I just can't lose weight and that's why I chose that. The rest of my body I am perfectly fine with

• Do you need help? I can anonymously help you with your problem.. I'm a pretty smart guy doing berkeley EECS. I also lift/do swimming

• No thanks man. Thanks anyway. I was just explaining why I chose that

• I wish I had stronger lungs

• A little taller. And get a full head of hair

• My elbow. It is so painful at there.

• two things. my small penis and my moobs/puffy nipples... .

• My body...

• Be bigger boned (I can completely overlap my thumb and pinkie around my wrist). Not have half eyebrows (My eyebrows basically just disappear about halfway on the inside half of my face.) Oh and the absurd amount of acne I have.(I'm not exaggerating my doctor says it's really bad too). Besides that I'm happy. Out of all those I'd pick the changing my thin bones.

• Less body hair

• To be taller and have a bigger penis

• I stated 1 way in the description. Which would you rather have?

• Hey that's 2 things😊 I was going to say that too but nobody sees that all the time, lol

• OK bigger Penis lol