Would you rather live in 0°F temperature (-17.8°C) or 100° F (37.8°C) for the rest of your life?

For me 0°F easy. Since I lI've in Michigan I am used to dealing with it on occasions and you can still be productive in that temperature, and I say you can't really in 100°F, mainly at work or in school.

• 0°F (-17.8°C)
  • 100° F (37.8°C)
  • Would actually rather die than live in either temperatures tbh

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 10

• A - always!

• i live in the desert it gets to 104 daily. i hate it. i stay inside in my freezing room so i would rather be in 0 degree temps forever.
    i like being cozy in a blanket.

• I'd rather go with 100 all the time. You can have ac and be pretty comfortable but still go outside and enjoy the weather. Plus you would get used to it in a few months nbd.

• You could do the exact same with 0 degrees, but use heaters and just wear more clothing, but you might get skin cancer a lot easier with that weather

• In the summer you can air things out because it's so flipping hot out, and I my family makes plans to go to a hotel or i will sit in the basement all on those days because you can't do anything

• I used to live in an area where it was normal for it to be 100+ for weeks on end in the summer. It was in the desert so it was a dry heat, but 100 is 100.

• 0°F. Lol. I live in a city where it gets around 40-45°c during summer. I don't like it at all -___-'

• The cold one! I've never personally experienced that temperature but I've felt 100°+ and it's awful. I've always prefered winter anyways.

• Definitely 0% lol.

• 0°F would be great. It's been over 100°F here for the past few weeks and I hate it.

• i rather live in a cold area

• 0% hands down. Hand me a space heater and tons of blankets with a sweater and sweatpants :) I'll be warm in no time!

• I would love 100 all the time if it's a dry climate! Humidity would make it hard to breath lol

What Guys Said 11

• Depends on humidity. I was born in Michigan, have lived in four states and now live in Arizona. A couple of years ago I went back to visit family. I left Phoenix at a very comfortable 118* F & 3% humidity. Arrived in Michigan to 75*F & 80%+ humidity. I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO DIE in Michigan from heat stroke. I could not wate to get back to Phoenix and the pleasant 100*F + and low low humidity.

• -17.8°C I live in Canada so it's normal.
    Personally I prefer the temperature to be around 25°C (77°F) since anywhere near 40°C (104°F) is just too damn hot.

Side note: Oh wow didn't realize the conversions would be this perfect.

• Exactly what I say except I just like about 70°F ( 21.1°C) is what I tend to love best

• I'd rather live in 100* weather for life.

Human beings have proven through the history of civilization, that hot places are more preferable to cold places. Just look at the most popular cities in the world, you will see WAY more hot cities than cold cities!

#JustSayin

• I guess A though both conditions would require a serious change in habits and clothing.
    People from a tropical country would probably choose A.
    I've heard people from Southern California who said 110°F in summer felt like hot but anything below was just "normal". So they would probably vote B.

• 100 for sure. I can't tolerate the cold at all.

• easy...100F
    i fuckin hate cold and i'd rather some heatwave instead... and of course it'd be beneficial for me since gals tend to wear flip-flops when weather's hot instead of boots. ;)

• I live in a place that is basically over 100 degrees all day long every day during the summer months anyways. The body can adjust to those temperatures and with A/C it really wouldn't be that bad even at night. The cold is much harder for the body to adjust to.

• Rest of my life? I mean I wouldn't want to die so I'd take the cold. You can't do anything outside in 100f heat, 0f you can at least get dressed warm and do stuff.

• 37.8 Celsius is paaaaaaainnnnnnnnnnnnnn :(

At least you can wear a bunch of clothing and pretend it's nothing for -17.8 Celsius.

• I live in Florida and it's usually 90 to 100 degrees for the majority of the year, so definitely 100 degrees.

Now, if I couldn't have access to air conditioning for the rest of my live, then I would choose 0 degrees.

• SI units people!

I would actually take the 38 degree weather. Air conditioning is a gift from heaven.