Does anyone else constantly think about things they want, but when your birthday comes around and you're asked what you would like you have no idea?

This happens to me every year. I can make a list right now of things I would really love to have, but whenever some askes me what I want I draw a blank. I can't be the only one right?

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope. I know what I want. Money. If I'm not really close to the person, them I want money. If I am close to them, then I'd like a more personal gift. Like, I want my best friend to get me something that is more creative than just giving me a card full of money. I want it to come from the heart and be well thought out.

What Girls Said 8

• Yeah this has definitely happened to me ^^ At the end I always just say I don't expect anything but if they really want to then money is always appreciated.

• I always make a list too and then email it to everyone and leave them to work out who's getting what. I get a lot of gift cards XD

• i wasn't even asked this year. my mom said her paying for my plane ticket to Austin in August was my present so.

• ugh I hate that, my birthday is next month and I'm wanting to go out of town but no clue where I want to go.

• Nahh. Not anymore at leats
    the.

I write that stuff down into a checklist.

• Lol, don't worry you're not the only one, I'm like that too

• Lol, nah you're not the only one XD

• Happens all the time lol.

What Guys Said 2

• Don't worry I'm in the same shoe as you every year aswell haha

• that's is likely because things you really want are too expensive for other people to buy