Why do people like to be G@G moderators :-)?

I especially invite all moderators to answer this :-)

Most Helpful Guy

• well if you're going to use the site regularly, having the ability to clean some of the trash (and by trash, i mean posts that consist of personal attacks and the like) when you see it is kinda nice

What Guys Said 5

• No idea. Probably a good question for the mods themselves to answer.

• I got voted in as a "People's Choice" mod maybe like a year ago. It's whatever, I don't honestly have much interest in it, but I'll help out if I see something. I feel kind of dorky doing it, if we're being completely honest😆 I just pull down egregious violations, I can't even imagine caring enough to do it the wrong way and try to stifle opinions I disagreed with.

• Power I guess, and mods often power trip , luckily the ones on this site can't ban people.

• Some people like power, some like justice and some like to corrupt with power.

• dey like to snitch on peeps

What Girls Said 6

• Like @Watermelonoma said: It's nice to be able to clean up as you go. Otherwise you're just reporting endlessly and hoping. GaG is a really, really nice place. It's important to keep it that way, in my opinion. I'm not doing anything now that I wouldn't have before I was a mod, so.

• Well, I was given an offer by gag to be a moderator and I accepted. I didn't 'want' to be one. I don't know why some people like to moderators, probably to have some power? To look different from a regular gag user? I don't know, lol.

• i dont want to b a mod..

• I like making the community pretty and full of rainbows by hiding negative posts :)

• Because they like to be the boss😎

• to hide undesired contents