Girls, who do u prefer?

Girls, who do u prefer?
I'm a moderately fit 14 yr old boy who loves biking, swimming, rock climbing, also is talented at guitar and smart.

Or my friend Tyler. He likes biking swimming gaming paintball.
Were both kind and smart athletic.

• Me
    49% (17)
  • Tyler
    51% (18)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

22

Most Helpful Girl

• You are not doing yourself any favors by comparing yourself to other people. Everyone has different tastes in dating so I'm not sure why you would put any value into this question by votes from complete strangers. You are more than just a face and what you mentioned.

It doesn't matter who prefers who, it only matters that you are secure in who you are. Please don't take offense to this but you're really too young to be concerned about who's the better guy to date. There will be many girls for you in your future I'm sure if you just have confidence in yourself. :)

• Thanks for MH. I know I'm probably your mom's age but let me tell you, you have a nice pleasant face and look perfectly normal. I don't think you'll have any problems in dating lots of girls. ;) Just keep being the wonderful unique you! :)

• You and every other 14yr old guy! it gets easier I promise. :) Remember, those 14yr old girls are probably just as nervous if they like you back. Start by socializing in a group of your peers, that way there's less pressure. But really some guys start dating at 13yrs old ( too young in my opinion ) and others start at 18, 19, 20 and so on. Everyone grows at their own pace and hopefully peer pressure won't persuade you to do anything you're not comfortable or ready for.

• That would have been really helpful on my other question

What Girls Said 21

• Neither, since you're both underage.

• You both are cute young men, honestly. You both could star in movies... But what i don't understand is why are you both comparing against each other? You guys are supposed to be best buds... :/

• You won me over when you said guitar 😊

• No one, since you're kids, but you look a bit like a girl...

• i thought both were the same guys with different haircuts

• if you got a hair cut, you'd be much cuter :)

• I just can say that you guys are cute as fuck. You'll get hot in few years, so don't worry (this is just my opinion)

• I don't rate young teenagers but you both look similar.

• Voted your friends because gamers!

• It would be either for me because your almost the same person I would rather get to know your personalities and decide from there.

• i like your friend's pose

• Neither, you both are underage and I'm not about to do jail time

• you: -18
    Tyler: -18

so neither lol.

• Neither I don't feel like going to jail

• Your friends pose is just the best thing I have ever seen

• You guys look like you could be brothers 😛

• You are a bit young for me. But you both seem like fun, if I were around your age I'd like to hang out with both of you.

• I'd go to jail if I said either. But no I don't rate or pick between two people, that's just mean and unfair for the other one

• I chose tyler but he kinda looks like a girl. Both of y'all look like y'all haven't reached puberty yet.

• I LOVE paintball

• I think you both need a haircut :)