How can I be an admin on GAG?

Most Helpful Guy

• from what I've seen, the admins (and editors) they promote tend to be female. I don't know of any male admin to ever exist on here besides menguc. Not sure if that's deliberate or not but your odds aren't good. They seem to be firing more admins that they're hiring tbh. There use to be a lot of admins, but today i hardly see them

What Girls Said 6

• Yeah... odds are not in your favor, buddy. Don't even dream about it.

• I wondered the same thing. But I'm far to vulgar lol

• Doubt anyone can

• by buying GAG or creating another version of GAG in which you could probably get sued for

• Set a perfect example of good behavior for the rest of us delinquents to aspire to.

• Someone's trying to find out about the anonymous users.

What Guys Said 6

• Becoming an admin is not an obvious process at all. They are the ones for whom this is actually a job that pays them money.

• *Peculation* I would say start posting interesting articles and do a lot of them. Also don't post what is on your mind if you offend certain people and they report you it will lesson your chances to becoming one. Keep a filter on yourself. Get noticed by other admins, though I am not sure if that may help.

• I guess ask GAG admins or the webmaster?

• Well you'll need a proper job then, working as an employee of GaG I guess. You'll get paid for it.

• Sleep with the site owner.

• There are already 6/8 admins , no need of them more, keep day dreaming buddy.