Why constant trolls always post anonymously?

By constant trolls I mean those who pop-up here constantly and post da same thing again n again. Like this super-hairy guy, or FACTS guy…. and of course social groups guy.

Never seen ‘em post wid their names.

0|0
7|3

Most Helpful Girl

• A pathetic guy also post a bodybuilder Asian (or maybe it's him?) Player's picture and videos and have asked question like. Can I be as hot as him? He is tall and he can get the any girl he want. He asked this questiob like over 40 times.

That anon asker is really rude and made a racist comment.

Most are anonymous cause they don't want people to block/unfollow them, think they're stupid. They care about their GAG reputation.

Some are anon cause they don't want to get reported and banned.

Some are jusr cowards, lol

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Because being anonymous gives you the freedom to post whatever you want without people knowing who you are.

They are trolls and enjoy annoying people.

It's only a matter of time before they are permanently found and removed, admin can see their identity.

They must be getting removed and making new accounts like crazy.

1|0
    0|0
  • yeah i know what you're talking about!! we saw their questions nearly everyday!!
    www.troll.me/.../...rnet-trolls-y-u-no-go-away.jpg

1|1
    0|0
  • because they are a coward

3|1
    0|0
  • They have shame. Fuckboy shame.

2|0
    0|0
  • Mainly because their cowards.

0|0
    0|0
  • They probably thrive on the anonymity.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Sometimes not even anon what about the guy who uses his five questions everyday to ask which is best for profile pic, gets banned and still comes back

0|0
    0|0
    • i've not seen him around lately. also there's another guy here mostly known as "virgin-hunter" but he's an xeption... his posts might seem trollish but he's real and he always posts using his name.

• No not hunter I mean troll in the sense he is tedious - You know they guy it is the same 2/3 pics every time brown hair light beard

• yeah i know his name was john2233 or sth like this

• They're afraid of being block from other GAGers or disliked by a large portion of the community. In other words, they're cowards afraid to face any consequences for their bad actions.

1|0
    0|0
  • Because they are afraid of everyone knowing how stupid they are and getting blocked by the community

0|0
    0|0