Girls, how many are lesbian or bi?

hey im just curious as too how many bi and lesbian girls there are on the site. I haven't seen many yet.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm bisexual and I had the feeling there are quite a lot of us on here hmm..

3|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 19

• There's not that many lesbian and bi girls here, but there sure are some. Bi girls more than lesbians though. I'm not one of them.

1|0
    0|0
    • @MissNowhere There has been a poll here about it and the frequency of lesbians and bi's was about what you could expect from published %.

• I'm Bi! My sister is gay, had been since she was 12.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm bi. There is quite a bit on here.

2|0
    0|0
  • Does biromantic count?

2|0
    0|0
  • Theyre around but not many

0|0
    0|0
  • I am lesbian

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm bisexual, I bend both ways.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am attracted to girls but I don't know if its bi its never been like I want to date them I just think...

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm straight.

0|0
    0|0
  • i m straight...

0|0
    0|0
  • If they are, they aren't mentioning it.

0|0
    0|0
  • i know i'm not so you can cross me off at least

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not lesbian or bi, but I know a few from here.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm attracted to both girls and guys sexually but I'm only attracted to guys emotionally, so whatever the term for that is, I'm that! (: haha

0|0
    0|0
  • I like guys

0|0
    0|0
  • Im a lesbian and i recently descovered it

1|0
    0|0
  • me, i'm bi

2|0
    0|0
  • I am. I'm a closeted bi girl.

2|0
    0|0
    • cool I was but not much anymore.

• I'm not closeted with friends, but I am with family. I even told my sister I was bi and I told her twice and both times she forgot so I'm not going to tell her again. I know my mom definitely does not want me to bring home a girl and she wants biological grandchildren and not one created from going to a sperm bank and picking out a random daddy that my kid will most likely never meet.

• that's like my situation i even told my sister 4 times and she also forgot so i'm not telling her again. my mum seems to be the same as your mum.

• i think I'm bi not sure, maybe more bi curious

0|0
    0|0