Do you beleive in shapeshifters?

Do you think they're real? Why/why not?

  • Yes
    50% (7)29% (6)37% (13)Vote
  • No
    29% (4)57% (12)46% (16)Vote
  • Other/results
    21% (3)14% (3)17% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
9|7

Most Helpful Guy

  • You mean reptillian shapeshifters? Who are apparently our world leaders? No. But, I believe that it could be possible for a reptillian-humanoid species to exist because humans evolved from reptiles, but I don't think they would be capable of shape shifting.

    0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

  • No, something that big would get out and there's no reason it would be kept a secret. Unless only like a handful existed and the government hid them.

    0|0
    0|0
    • They like to be secret and they we don't have the power to see them

    • We don't have the power to see them? Then how could we ever think they exist? Then they have zero impact on the world and there's no point wondering whether they exist or not. I can believe that unicorns exist that no one ever sees and they have the power to never be seen and they never interact with the world... sure something like that could exist but with that premise there is no point in even wondering whether they exist because there's no way to know. You could literally make up anything. There are an infinite number of hypothetical, don't waste your time look for evidence when your premise is that "we can't know".

  • Well, obviously humans cannot shapeshift. Maybe there are aliens on the planet that can turn into other things.

    0|0
    0|0
    • But jinns can shapeshift. And humans that shapeshift aren't really humans but they make us beleive that they are

    • Show All
    • It's just the truth, you just have to look at the things that go on around you or in your house more carefully. I would give you a link but I don't know what to send cause most of them dont seem believable

    • A+ for imagination. Hold onto it, it's a rare thing nowadays. However, you'll eventually graduate into adulthood and all the fun ideas and unknowns out there take a back seat to the much more harsh and weird stuff going on known as actual reality.

  • 0|0
    0|0
  • it'd be funny if it was real, but never met any person who could do it

    0|0
    0|0
  • I once heard somewhere that jews are shapeshifters.
    So yes.

    0|0
    0|0
  • It's questions and poll results like this that undermine my faith in humanity, and females especially.

    0|0
    0|0
    • So... You want them to be real?

    • If I could be one yes, otherwise that just makes life a whole lot more complicated for non-shifters in which case probably not.

What Girls Said 9

  • I am a shapeshifter, girl ;D

    http://youtu.be/lJ68gjGFZIY

    0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a shape shifter, so yes, I do believe in us.

    0|1
    0|0
  • I'm not sure actually - We'll probably never know

    0|0
    0|0
  • i think anything supernatural or paranormal related is a possibly a thousand years ago people thought eclipses was magic

    0|0
    0|0
  • Of course. I saw it on tv so it must be real.

    0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly I believe anything is possible. There is so much out there that has been discovered yet

    0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah that's true, most of the oceans haven't even been discovered yet

    • Show All
    • Yeah that's true... I mean... Where did people even get the idea that mermaids or dragons could exist? (They exist in multiple cultures that had nothing to do with eachoyehr) so the idea must have come from somewhere... Some truth

    • Eachother*!

  • I believe in all of that stuff. Like for example mermaids we only know 10% of the ocean. Imagine whats in the other 90%?

    0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a shapeshifter usually after a bottle of vodka ;)

    0|1
    0|0
  • Lol , I'm curious do you

    0|0
    0|0
Loading...