Does someone else's pet have a crush on you?

Updates:
I don't mean this is a crude way. I was at my neighbor's house and one of their cats wouldn't leave me alone. He kept rubbing up against me, head butting me, staring at me from across the room, and even tried to teabag my soda. My neighbor said he's never done that before lol.

0|0
5|4

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, neighbours cat is obsessed. Meowing, biting, head butting, following. I stare at him a lot and it makes him go crazy. You can half close your eyes with a cat, it's like a sign of respect, like saying hi. You'll see them doing it back to you, very subtle but it works lol. Same with dogs. Dogs are very good people readers and i tend to find they like me. I've always been animal mad though. I also get on well with children and older folk. I like innocent beings, i don't like being judged and you tend to find kids, older folk are better for that and, obviously, animals don't give a hoot!

3|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• I always have animals all over me for some reason. Wherever I go, if there are pets, they will sit on me.

1|0
    0|0
    • Same here! I take selfies with other people's pets and hold iguanas other people insisted were mean etc.

• Haha yes; my sister's little Yorkie dog seems to love me. xD She actually starts kind of hyperventilating sometimes when I first come over --- which my sister tells me the dog does whenever she's excited --- and she tends to sit at my feet and look at me wherever I'm standing, or rushing into my lap whenever I sit down, demanding my love. xD Actually, she is affectionate with almost everyone, BUT she only rubs up on and cuddles with those she really really likes, so I guess she likes me, lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah I think cats do it a lot. It's good that pets like you.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Yeah cats dogs whatever the animal really cling to me. Which is a good thing considering I'm an animal lover 😊

1|0
    0|0
  • lol I think my friends dog..
    he always gets kind of horny when I'm around it's kind of scary

2|0
    0|0
  • My uncle's dog seems to have a crush on me very much like what JXPXTXR's experience has been!

1|0
    0|0
  • LOL! My bestie's pey dog Audi loves me. 😂 He forgets about everybody, even my bestie... He just sits on my lap or make circle around me. Licks my face, and play with my hair and bangles...😳 ROFL

0|0
    0|0